Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Psl legit or not

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    97
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Psl legit or not

    I am in the market to purchase some legit stuff for a near run I am planning

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    118
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Who knows!

    Quote Originally Posted by firstcycle1125 View Post
    I am in the market to purchase some legit stuff for a near run I am planning
    Honestly I couldn’t tell you I’ve heard a lot of bad reviews about psl! But then Again I heard a lot of good reviews about roids24 and I don’t feel anything so I assume bunk! Shoot your shot if the universe wants you on steroids then you will be on steroids otherwise it might backfire remember anything you truly desire in your heart you can’t have even if you work hard Mother Nature will still your happiness! And asking a forum that sponsors for a company of course there gonna tell you it’s good stuff but do more research and you will find plenty of bad reviews about them so give it a shot and the universe may or not reward you! Always remember life is a punishment and what can go wrong will 9/10 times life is suffering! So don’t get your hopes you will get hurt in the long run and you won’t gain much your first cycle!

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    126
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I had a successful order with them

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    142
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ordered a few times from PSL when TAS ran out of Caber

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,653
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The sponsors here are good to go.

  6. #6
    Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    475
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturallyhard View Post
    Honestly I couldn’t tell you I’ve heard a lot of bad reviews about psl! But then Again I heard a lot of good reviews about roids24 and I don’t feel anything so I assume bunk! Shoot your shot if the universe wants you on steroids then you will be on steroids otherwise it might backfire remember anything you truly desire in your heart you can’t have even if you work hard Mother Nature will still your happiness! And asking a forum that sponsors for a company of course there gonna tell you it’s good stuff but do more research and you will find plenty of bad reviews about them so give it a shot and the universe may or not reward you! Always remember life is a punishment and what can go wrong will 9/10 times life is suffering! So don’t get your hopes you will get hurt in the long run and you won’t gain much your first cycle!
    No forum is going to endorse a sponsor that is bad. Think about it. This forum is a business. Nobody is going to do business on a forum that doesn't protect it's members. Endorsing bad vendors will only hurt this forum and it's reputation. This whole post is just nonsense. Show me a bad review that actually has some kind of legitimacy and not just an angry customer who had a bad experience with shipping.
    CONTACT:
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/



    Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<



  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    97
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    No forum is going to endorse a sponsor that is bad. Think about it. This forum is a business. Nobody is going to do business on a forum that doesn't protect it's members. Endorsing bad vendors will only hurt this forum and it's reputation. This whole post is just nonsense. Show me a bad review that actually has some kind of legitimacy and not just an angry customer who had a bad experience with shipping.
    And that my friend is what I want to hear the truth no advertisements or sale answer. Thanks

  8. #8
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,067
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL is GTG. I just placed another order for my winter bulk. I wouldn't keep coming back if they werent....

  9. #9
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    193
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    psl is fully legit lol

  10. #10
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,102
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL is fucking amazing! Top notch quality and outstanding price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •