Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL legitimate?

LucaG

Registered
I'm considering placing an Order on PSL for pivotal products and im looking for everyone's 2 cents.how was you experience with PSL,what gear authentic? Any advice would really be appreciated!

I'm considering placing an Order on PSL for pivotal products and im looking for everyone's 2 cents.how was you experience with PSL,what gear authentic? Any advice would really be appreciated!

The only completed order I have with PSL is for Pivotal/domestic Test P. The stuff was pretty potent. Shipping took a little over a week from order to touchdown. I just placed a little larger of an order from them yesterday. This time being International/Euro-Pharmacies. I’ll let the community know how it goes.

The only completed order I have with PSL is for Pivotal/domestic Test P. The stuff was pretty potent. Shipping took a little over a week from order to touchdown. I just placed a little larger of an order from them yesterday. This time being International/Euro-Pharmacies. I’ll let the community know how it goes.
PSL is great but understand international is gonna take longer than that week. Ive heard tale of 2 wks but me personally both times have been 3 wks on the dot. U Will get and be happy with it tho!!!

PSL is top notch. I haven’t use the pivotal products but if your getting it from PSL, it is great quality and they always take care of their customers.

PSL Sponsored Athlete

Back
Top Bottom