Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL/MELDONIUM

btutic

Hi,just want to say that I will be doing meldonium only cycle when it arrives to me. I can see there is not so many reviews about it so i decide to help community and make a log on it

My payment is picked up today in record time(10 hours)

First order I did with WU and it took a while to be picked up,this time I did it with BTC and I can tell you guys it is way faster and way better. FROM NOW ONLY BTC. Guys my advice to you is BTC,very simple and very fast...

Hi,just want to say that I will be doing meldonium only cycle when it arrives to me. I can see there is not so many reviews about it so i decide to help community and make a log on it

My payment is picked up today in record time(10 hours)

First order I did with WU and it took a while to be picked up,this time I did it with BTC and I can tell you guys it is way faster and way better. FROM NOW ONLY BTC. Guys my advice to you is BTC,very simple and very fast...

What are you looking to get from the Meldonium? It has a wide array of benefits.

I am working a lot right now and got lot of stress. I been huge before and then had to stop training for 4.5 years. Now getting back to trainings, strength seems to coming back,same as size(muscle memory)but training focus is very bad,hard to get myself start training and then trainings are not so good(that is something in head that I have to overcome). Knowing how I was before and how strong I was putting me in depression. So want to do meldonium only cycle just to improve my mood and to get more will for workout(including bit of energy). Any opinions on that before I start it I would appreciate. When I get it and when I start it I will make log on it under right forum section. Heard from some people who tried meldonium that their life quality improved. Some of them claim that improved temporary but some even claim it improved permanent.

Back
Top Bottom