Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL order issue

@Vision, tried to reply to your PM, but post count is limited...

So, I only received half of my order from PSL, trying to see what may have gone wrong

@vision, my post count leaves me unable to reply to your PM...

So, I only received half of my order from PSL, was wondering how to proceed

That was the first thing I tried

did you email [email protected]?
If so....give them 24 hours or so to respond. They get tons of emails per day and are most likely on a different time zone than you.

Also...check your order status on your PSL account. Sometimes orders are split into 2 shipments for safety reasons. If his is the case you need to inform us when you receive the first one so we know to send the second one.

Don't worry bro we'll get this resolved.

P.S. go spam somethreads with posts to get your post count up so you can send PM's. Makes it sooo much easier to get quick answers from reps :)

Yes I agree with Steve it's happened to me before also it's very smart on their suppliers part think of it like this if you're ordering protein of course you would rather get the whole bottle but wouldn't you rather get half the bottle then no bottle at all plus they're going to send you the other bottle so it all works out in the end PSL is great and good to go

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Guys , ladies, if You made an account to order.
You have access to everything.
Go to history.
Larger orders are often times split for safety reasons.
Things are done a Certain way for safety and efficiency.
Alwaya check your spam for emails also. If it is there send/move it to your normal mail

Is every order split like this or how do you judge which orders to split etc

I’ve had several suppliers do this..
Kind of pisses me off when 1 pack shows up, then the others days or a week later
It does happen however more often when ordering Internationally in my experience..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just my input psl is awesome I ordered domestic and I'm trying to place another domestic order but unfortunately a lot of the products I need or not in stock but as everybody knows they split shipments up in case one gets seized I mean wouldn't you rather receive half of your shipment than none of your shipment I mean it does make sense it's safer on them it's safer on you it's just smart I mean yeah PSL wheel get your shipment to you if it is seized but they're pretty damn good about work around shit like that I've not had a single issue with and honestly vision and everybody from there has been awesome I couldn't be happier plus if you get blood work done and they know you've ordered from them showing the results of their product they will give you a discount from what I heard it was $150 off an order which would be awesome and I've got blood work coming the 13th of this month so I'm excited about that but back to PSL they've been nothing but great to me and yeah I understand the whole package ordeal it pissed me off the first couple of times now I wasn't ordering through PSL but you have to kind of put yourself in their shoes I mean they don't want to lose money and if they lose product then they're having to pay out of pocket to get you your product back again but like I said they have been great all around to me I would give them a 9 out of 10 and I'm a stickler when it comes to ratings but customer service their great shipping's great and they will listen and actually help you that's just my two cents

Yh, seems like there's a higher chance that one of the packages would be seized

I believe they do this because it A) increases the success rate by reducing size & weight B) reduces the losses they incur when packages do get caught up, which in turn helps keep cost down for us.

Same thing happened to me recently. Half of my ordered came in at the end of last month. Followed tracking and everything looked good. However, I received half my order. It has been about a week and I sent an e-mail asking about the other half and they e-mailed me back letting me know they will sent the rest ASAP. It has been roughly a week for me. I will be following this thread for sure.

Guys , ladies, if You made an account to order.
You have access to everything.
Go to history.
Larger orders are often times split for safety reasons.
Things are done a Certain way for safety and efficiency.
Alwaya check your spam for emails also. If it is there send/move it to your normal mail
Exactly that's all you had to do not to mention this is high quality gear ur not getting low quality made n a bathtub lol psl knows what there doing and there great.

Is every order split like this or how do you judge which orders to split etc
It's based on the size of the order. Large orders are split. Small orders can be sent in one parcel.
I believe they do this because it A) increases the success rate by reducing size & weight B) reduces the losses they incur when packages do get caught up, which in turn helps keep cost down for us.
^^^Bingo. Packages are weighed when going through customs. Packages over a certain weight are much more likely to be inspected. Smaller packs typically pass through without a second glance.

Also, we have a re-ship policy that promises to re-ship if your package does not arrive within 30 days or gets seized. If this happens to a large order...well at least they only got half the order so we don't have to re-ship thousands of dollars worth of product.

Same thing happened to me recently. Half of my ordered came in at the end of last month. Followed tracking and everything looked good. However, I received half my order. It has been about a week and I sent an e-mail asking about the other half and they e-mailed me back letting me know they will sent the rest ASAP. It has been roughly a week for me. I will be following this thread for sure.
Chances are it's already shipped brother. Once a pack ships its typically about a week (5 or so business days) before a tracking number is provided. So by the time you get the tracking number you package will most likely be not too far away.

Kind of pisses me off when 1 pack shows up, then the others days or a week later
It does happen however more often when ordering Internationally in my experience..

Why would this piss you off?? Its for your safety and security as well as the companies. It s not done justt to make you wait for your products!!!
Doing things like this keeps companies in business and keeps customers receiving their products with lower risk of seizures!

Why would this piss you off?? Its for your safety and security as well as the companies. It s not done justt to make you wait for your products!!!
Doing things like this keeps companies in business and keeps customers receiving their products with lower risk of seizures!

If you prefer a higher chance of wasting your time and money. If you would like more stress and worry go with a company that doesnt care about your safety or if you receive your product..because they are not doin it this way.
They are sending everything at one time no matter of the amount or size.... Then its your loss and your out of your money, product, and a lot of time wasted and no you have extra worry and aggrivation.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you havent noticed. This rediculous response pisses me off

If you prefer a higher chance of wasting your time and money. If you would like more stress and worry go with a company that doesnt care about your safety or if you receive your product..because they are not doin it this way.
They are sending everything at one time no matter of the amount or size.... Then its your loss and your out of your money, product, and a lot of time wasted and no you have extra worry and aggrivation.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you havent noticed. This rediculous response pisses me off

How is this response ridiculous?

Back
Top Bottom