bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSL out of stock?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL out of stock?

Trying to make a new order from my favorite source and just about everything is out of stock. Anyone know what the deal is?

By the way, I had blood work done last week and you can rest assured these guys are top notch! Quality products through and through. Iíll try and post my results later.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro they are restocking this week i hear....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good deal. Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    We are NOT out of stock, we just simply temporarily suspended international shipping due to some major delays that were out of our hands, containers being held for long durations and it ultimately just wasn't worth the aggravation. We are waiting for all restrictions to be lifted.. however, we do have domestic items in stock.. If there's anything that I can assist people with please do not hesitate to ask..

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Any idea when the restrictions may be lifted? I know they are out of your control, but I was just wondering if there has been any estimated time? Iíve been holding off on ordering as some of the stuff is international only and just trying to plan accordingly.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    We are NOT out of stock, we just simply temporarily suspended international shipping due to some major delays that were out of our hands, containers being held for long durations and it ultimately just wasn't worth the aggravation. We are waiting for all restrictions to be lifted.. however, we do have domestic items in stock.. If there's anything that I can assist people with please do not hesitate to ask..
    Hey man, tried to PM you with a question about an order I placed with PSL, but apparently I don't have enough posts on here to send to you. How do I get in contact with you to discuss? Thx

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleCar3 View Post
    Any idea when the restrictions may be lifted? I know they are out of your control, but I was just wondering if there has been any estimated time? Iíve been holding off on ordering as some of the stuff is international only and just trying to plan accordingly.
    It's down to the shipping agents and company.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleCar3 View Post
    We really don't know brother. It's up to the carrier services. As soon as they get things moving again we will start sending out international orders again. I can't imagine it would be more than a few more weeks? But I really don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetoputinwork View Post
    Hey man, tried to PM you with a question about an order I placed with PSL, but apparently I don't have enough posts on here to send to you. How do I get in contact with you to discuss? Thx
    Hey bro either get your post count up and send myself, Vision, or another PSL rep a PM....or email our customer service at [email protected]

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    We really don't know brother. It's up to the carrier services. As soon as they get things moving again we will start sending out international orders again. I can't imagine it would be more than a few more weeks? But I really don't know.
    I figured and appreciate the update.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Waiting for PSL to restock as well. Kind of impossible to get a quality SARMS from EU at this time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast