Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL question

I'm using gmail for my first order and they got my payment, just a delay in shipping. However, any question I send they have responded in under 24 hours, the communication has been 10/10 once I get my product I'll definitely be reviewing it.

Stugatz,yes thank you. I had to send few more same email's. Probably it is coz you guys get too many spams and for some reason you do not receive all emails. My payment is picked and waiting to be shipped. Will post review when I get it and probably order more. So for the people who get same problem : just keep sending new email every few hours,they will answer you when they get email,they dont receive sometimes email coz their email thinks its spam.

Stugatz,yes thank you. I had to send few more same email's. Probably it is coz you guys get too many spams and for some reason you do not receive all emails. My payment is picked and waiting to be shipped. Will post review when I get it and probably order more. So for the people who get same problem : just keep sending new email every few hours,they will answer you when they get email,they dont receive sometimes email coz their email thinks its spam.

Also bear in mind time zones too.. try and avoid sending hyper links or attached info if by chance you are or anyone foe that matter

Back
Top Bottom