Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL question

Granby140

I have emailed him payment info as it says on website and its been exactly a week and no response and still says awaiting payment. Is this normal?

please check your spam box please - we replay for email everyday : )

Are you using an email that they say not to use? I’ve never waited that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The people who take care of your payment/transaction/shipping, are not the mods who know perfect english here.. rather some foreigner with broken english skills. You get emails with every third word misspelled and incorrect grammar. Other than that, they are friendly.

I emailed them yesterday. Still waiting fir a reply. I will post updates.

Eight (8) days and counting just for a confirmation of payment, let alone the actual sending of one's order. Interesting.

Payment hasnt even been picked up yet
If we're not collecting MONEY there's a communication issue, clearly, now if we've collected funds and you didn't hear a word that would be a real issue at hand..

Private message me your email, and I'll be in contact with you..I'll get this resolved for you

Oh. Well then it seems as though your problem lies with Western Union or whatever other money transfer service you employed rather than with PSL. Have you contacted that money transfer service concerning this issue?

Psl is good eddie, just as I'm sure naps is. If for any reason naps is down, I'd recommend trying psl out. Its 1989 approved

Psl is good eddie, just as I'm sure naps is. If for any reason naps is down, I'd recommend trying psl out. Its 1989 approved

In the more than ten year in which I have been dealing with napsgear.org never has it been "down" for any reason whatsoever. Never has its lighting-fast customer service department failed to communicate with me. Never have they taken more than four days to send an order after their having received my money. And, as I have stated repeatedly, never have either napsgear.org or promedications.cc let me down in any way whatsoever.
But thank you for your thoughtful gesture, 1989.

I was gonna use naps for my first cycle. Lol, the haters got to me though. Lol, selective scammers my ass...

Such an epic selection, I better try em out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom