Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSL Re-Ship

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL Re-Ship

Just wanted to say thanks to all the PSL guys. I had a package lost or maybe seized (still not sure). Waited the 30 days as it says in their shipping rules before emailing customer service. They shipped out a couple days later, and I got my order 10 days after that. They definitely did me right.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thats awesome!!!

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    We will always take care of our customers.. and the one thing that we need to stress is that we appreciate the patience that all of you display, along with the understanding that some things are simply just out of our control but if and when we have the ability to correct it we will do so...

thank you for the feedback and if there is ever anything that we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask..

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    We will always take care of our customers.. and the one thing that we need to stress is that we appreciate the patience that all of you display, along with the understanding that some things are simply just out of our control but if and when we have the ability to correct it we will do so...

thank you for the feedback and if there is ever anything that we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask..
    I do have a couple questions Vision, since this has never happened to me before. The address I used with the missing package, should I never use that address again? Or would it be ok to use that address for domestic only? Or new address only?

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgriffen View Post
    I do have a couple questions Vision, since this has never happened to me before. The address I used with the missing package, should I never use that address again? Or would it be ok to use that address for domestic only? Or new address only?
    In regards to the address with the missing package I would not write that one off entirely yet.. I wouldn't use it for the next few months. Because sometimes people will receive a letter from Customs even several months later.. but in the event if the item is in fact lost after a few months you will have keen indication that it is in fact an error on the Postal services end.. in the meantime use other addresses. And the address in question I would use that for domestic only.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This type of customer service is unheard of in this industry

I can tell you that almost all sources will require an actual letter as proof before re-sending. so the fact they are doing this proves they go above and beyond for their customers. this is why they are on here guys.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Vision. - Yeah Steve, I'm really happy I made the switch last year. Next week when I get time I'll post a review finally. I use roid test to test every batch (sub d test turns a deeper purple faster than other UGL's I've tested), and I've done bloods 4 times (on PSL gear) with great numbers.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So since i can't send private messages I'll just ask here, i received an update on the 20th and since then nothing, is this normal?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

No updates on order status after payment

Really trying to find out what happened to Order#:KYFXAPSCK paid for over 24 hours ago yet still says waiting for payment

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerdd17 View Post
    Really trying to find out what happened to Order#:KYFXAPSCK paid for over 24 hours ago yet still says waiting for payment
    Give them a little time. PSL always comes through. You will not be disappointed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast