Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Reps?

Anyone on here still a rep for PSL? Curious about an order. Thank you in advance.

Please contact the customer service, please check if your email provider is user-friendly and compatible with the web host. Also check your spam folder in case you have not received any updates.
Please allow ample opportunity for the customer service team to answer due to the fact that it is the weekend and there may be some slight delays.

either way you're in good hands and I promise you I would do everything to the best of my ability to take great care of you...

Hey Vision, was just wondering if PSL ever stocks sleeping medication to deal with Tren related insomnia. It could be helpful for some folks, myself included.

Hey Vision, was just wondering if PSL ever stocks sleeping medication to deal with Tren related insomnia. It could be helpful for some folks, myself included.

Unfortunately because of the scheduling of those drugs it would be very detrimental to offer them..
however there is a few cocktails that I couldn't mention to you that will help you out immensely in fact I cannot make up the very importance of how pivotal they are

I know you've heard of melatonin, and probably Gaba..(not gabapentin).. melatonin is very misunderstood and used incorrectly especially Gaba .
when used every day and taken in conjunction with one another before bed whether you need it or not it will restore the proper functions and it will help you sleep . Furthermore I would suggest getting HGH and using 3iu before bed.. do not worry about people regurgitating your natural serums of HGH, it is perfectly safe and in fact it is a recommended protocol by lot of wellness centers for people that cannot take HGH in the daytime because of how fatigued they feel..

HGH
Melatonin
Gaba.
You combined all of these before bed and I can guarantee you you'll notice a significant increase in your sleep.. also get one of those old-fashioned I blankets that you cover your eyes with before bed and turn off any sounds.. listening to ambient music can also assist ..
I take the same compound right now I also take an additional compound known as Xanax but that is for different purposes and only for night when I sleep...

I have dealt with sleep issues my entire life from sleep apnea, sleep paralysis and other sleep disorders like insomnia. I've tried just about every prescription medication there is two man . This compound suggested is the best and most effective and it also complements the HGH.

Wow, thanks for all the information. I'll have to give that a try. MK677 absolutely wrecks me, and I have thought about using it for sleep, but wasn't sure if it would be too much and carry over into the next day. Never heard of gaba, will look into that!

I have insomnia to start with, so Tren makes it that much worse. But Tren (600mg and up) also gives me sleep apnea. I wake up gasping for air, feeling like I'm drowning. At 800mg (never ever going to go that high again) I actually don't deep sleep at all. I went a couple of months without dreaming at all, really screwed me up in the head. Xanax works for me, but I hate using it because the next night or 2 when I don't use it, it's rough going.

Wow, thanks for all the information. I'll have to give that a try. MK677 absolutely wrecks me, and I have thought about using it for sleep, but wasn't sure if it would be too much and carry over into the next day. Never heard of gaba, will look into that!

I have insomnia to start with, so Tren makes it that much worse. But Tren (600mg and up) also gives me sleep apnea. I wake up gasping for air, feeling like I'm drowning. At 800mg (never ever going to go that high again) I actually don't deep sleep at all. I went a couple of months without dreaming at all, really screwed me up in the head. Xanax works for me, but I hate using it because the next night or 2 when I don't use it, it's rough going.

If you're waking up coughing and gagging I would try to have your last meal at least 3 hours before bed..sleep with your pillows up writing and sleep in the fetal position on your right side.. this will hinder any acid reflux or any fluid in your stomach from coming up giving you that coughing and gagging sensation, that's not always the reason why we cough and gag but it's a good reason that is unbeknownst a lot of people..
when you use Xanax use it at a very low dosage and just enough for your brain to unplug and detach from your body so your fault for not jumping all over the place
.when used in conjunction with the other cocktails it's amazing stuff...

- - - Updated - - -

also try lowering your dosage of Trenbolone you really don't need that much and you'll be surprised on how effective it is at just 200.. it is such an aggressive compound you really don't need much of it...

proviron and masteron will assist with sides but not in this case when it pertains to sleep..

And no joke do not skip a dosage with the melatonin who are the Gaba you have to keep the serums regulated and built up even if you're not tired take them every night on schedule.. you basically reset a clock in the body furthermore they Gaba is extremely complimentary with the functionalities and pathways of HGH

I'm trying to get away from Tren, 400mg sleep is manageable with over the counter sleep aids. I'm really interested in trying Trestolone.

Tren does give me indigestion and acid reflux, but I treat that with an acid reducer and antacids, so it's not that big of a deal. I don't cough with the higher dosage, I have sleep apnea, I stop breathing for a while until I wake up gasping for air. It's a horrible feeling.

Hey vision, it's now Thursday and still no email back regarding anything. Anyway to make sure everything is good

I received confirmation. Thank you very much vision. Appreciate the quick response. Will always order through you guys because of customer service.

This will hinder any acid reflux or any fluid in your stomach from coming up giving you that coughing and gagging sensation, that's not always the reason why we cough and gag but it's a good reason that is unbeknownst a lot of people..

This will hinder any acid reflux or any fluid in your stomach from coming up giving you that coughing and gagging sensation, that's not always the reason why we cough and gag but it's a good reason that is unbeknownst a lot of people..
With sleep apnea (which I have) this acid also makes me cough and gag, I wake up puking, acid and just bile.. its awful when on tren.. I wake up in a gagging fit and I have seconds to make it to the bathroom, the tren and sleep apnea BOTH do this

With sleep apnea (which I have) this acid also makes me cough and gag, I wake up puking, acid and just bile.. its awful when on tren.. I wake up in a gagging fit and I have seconds to make it to the bathroom, the tren and sleep apnea BOTH do this

Thank you very much vision. Appreciate the quick response. Will always order through you guys because of customer service. auto clicker

Unfortunately because of the scheduling of those drugs it would be very detrimental to offer them..
however there is a few cocktails that I couldn't mention to you that will help you out immensely in fact I cannot make up the very importance of how pivotal they are

I know you've heard of melatonin, and probably Gaba..(not gabapentin).. melatonin is very misunderstood and used incorrectly especially Gaba .
when used every day and taken in conjunction with one another before bed whether you need it or not it will restore the proper functions and it will help you sleep . Furthermore I would suggest getting HGH and using 3iu before bed.. do not worry about people regurgitating your natural serums of HGH, it is perfectly safe and in fact it is a recommended protocol by lot of wellness centers for people that cannot take HGH in the daytime because of how fatigued they feel..

HGH
Melatonin
Gaba.
You combined all of these before bed and I can guarantee you you'll notice a significant increase in your sleep.. also get one of those old-fashioned I blankets that you cover your eyes with before bed and turn off any sounds.. listening to ambient music can also assist ..
I take the same compound right now I also take an additional compound known as Xanax but that is for different purposes and only for night when I sleep...

I have dealt with sleep issues my entire life from sleep apnea, sleep paralysis and other sleep disorders like insomnia. I've tried just about every prescription medication there is two man . This compound suggested is the best and most effective and it also complements the HGH.

Thank you kindly vision. Welcome the brisk reaction. Will consistently arrange through you all in light of client care.
Again n Again Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom