Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSL REPS HELP.!! VISION

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    first and foremost I apologize about any inconvenience that you may have experienced. Of course we will make up for this.
    If you have been a long-time customer then I'm going to humbly ask you to reevaluate your success ratio with us compared to any slight inconveniences that you may have experienced lately.
    Bear in mind that this is retail, there is always going to be human error.. we do everything to the best of our ability to meet the needs of our customers at the same time attempting to exceed their expectations.
    If you received the wrong product would you assume that we did this intentionally?
    If you personally witnessed the volume of orders that we process everyday you would be astonished on how well orchestrated we operate considering the overwhelming circumstances that are against us.

We appreciate your feedback either way, and please understand that we are simply human beings and once in a while there will be a mix-up, it's not fatal and these are circumstances that can be corrected.

Please take photos of your product and send them to the customer service along with your order ID number.
    Advise them that we spoke and I approved a reshipment of the original products.
    on behalf of myself and the team you can keep the products that we accidentally sent you as a kind gesture and an apology.

Is there anything else I could assist you with this evening?
    That's it man thank you! Of course I would never assume that it was sent deliberately. Mistakes happen, im just super impatient! Thank you so much and this is why I am a returning customer. Ill send a picture to the support team along with order id. I will definitely still be returning, thank you so much. All I needed was the original product I initially asked for. Thanks again!

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newnewnew123 View Post
    That's it man thank you! Of course I would never assume that it was sent deliberately. Mistakes happen, im just super impatient! Thank you so much and this is why I am a returning customer. Ill send a picture to the support team along with order id. I will definitely still be returning, thank you so much. All I needed was the original product I initially asked for. Thanks again!
    We appreciate your patience, even though you stressed that you are impatient lol, you're cordial response and your courtesy goes a long way.. I seriously thank you for being understanding, you would be surprised of the onslaught that we receive through private messaging of disgruntled customers, we understand frustration but at the same people need to be gracious on both sides of the fence. This is equally as frustrating for us as it is for you, because all we want to do is make you satisfied.

Please take photos of your products along with the order ID number and get them over to customer service ASAP, and mention that we spoke about this.. you can rest assure that the department will take very good care of you..
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    We appreciate your patience, even though you stressed that you are impatient lol, you're cordial response and your courtesy goes a long way.. I seriously thank you for being understanding, you would be surprised of the onslaught that we receive through private messaging of disgruntled customers, we understand frustration but at the same people need to be gracious on both sides of the fence. This is equally as frustrating for us as it is for you, because all we want to do is make you satisfied.

Please take photos of your products along with the order ID number and get them over to customer service ASAP, and mention that we spoke about this.. you can rest assure that the department will take very good care of you..
    I sent them to customer service, along with photos of the order with the order id written out and let them know about us speaking aswell. Thanks again 100%. Ill try my best to getting my bloods done and posting them on here for you guys.

Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think we can close up this ticket and chalk this up as another satisfied customer .

VISION with the slam dunk on this one.

[email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    I think we can close up this ticket and chalk this up as another satisfied customer .

VISION with the slam dunk on this one.

Thanks again guy, PSL all the way 👊 will try my best to get around to making a log for you guys.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    high fives all around

great communication here and a simple fix done.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I absolutely love seeing a satisfied customer when the entire team here at PSL comes together...

We love and appreciate our customers..
    *EVO APPROVED SOURCE*-Puritysourcelabs*
    PSL- Team Supervisor
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM (Click here)
    For direct store access click the banner below

Get in touch with PSL Rep's NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!! <- User friendly Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12