Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL REPS HELP.!! VISION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newnewnew123

Registered
So i sent my payment last month on the 28th or around there. Usa domestic. First payment i made a mistake and put the wrong name. 2nd payment was picked up about a week ago and my tracking number now hasnt updated in 5 days..you guys told me to be patient but its been about 3 weeks now...they said the package was dropped in the post box and waiting for the mailman to come pick it up but that was 5 days ago and still no update..help

So i sent my payment last month on the 28th or around there. Usa domestic. First payment i made a mistake and put the wrong name. 2nd payment was picked up about a week ago and my tracking number now hasnt updated in 5 days..you guys told me to be patient but its been about 3 weeks now...they said the package was dropped in the post box and waiting for the mailman to come pick it up but that was 5 days ago and still no update..help

Tracking is notoriously horrible with postal services. I've ordered stuff before where the tracking NEVER updated at all. 21 days later the package arrived in y PO box. Be patient and know that PSL will always reship is something is lost after 30 days I believe.

I 100% understand that especially with as much as I deal with shipping and mail in general due to my job. However, I've never had this happen from PSL before. I trust them 100% I'd just like to get to the bottom of it! I sure do hope they will reship if nothing updates...i know they don't if it is worldwide but usa domestic hopefully is a different story..like i said, ive never had this happen with PSL, hopefully it was seized or something like that.

bro post office steals packs, loses packs...etc...did u hit up psl via their support email?

You said the funds were picked up about a week ago, so I take it that the first payment was delayed due to an error on your end..
if funds have been picked up and the package has been created "label created", please allow the transfer stations to make their slow updates... do are on point and others are off my a long shot...

either way, you're in great hands man!!!!!!!!!!! give it a few more days, and stop checking tracking, that put its on the radar... give it time!

You said the funds were picked up about a week ago, so I take it that the first payment was delayed due to an error on your end..
if funds have been picked up and the package has been created "label created", please allow the transfer stations to make their slow updates... do are on point and others are off my a long shot...

either way, you're in great hands man!!!!!!!!!!! give it a few more days, and stop checking tracking, that put its on the radar... give it time!

Precisely. You say "you guys told me to be patient but its been about 3 weeks now" as if PSL has been dicking around and not sending your order. You made an error on payment, and we were unable to pick it up. You can't count that as a delay on PSL's part. If the funds were picked up about a week ago, then it's been about a week that you've been waiting as the timeline starts when you made the payment correctly.

Now onto tracking. Like everyone said...tracking is a joke. 5 days is wayyy too soon to get concerned about tracking updates. If tracking says LABEL CREATED, NOT YET IN OUR SYSTEM, then that means the items were dropped off at the post office to be sent out, and tracking labels have been created and placed on the packages. At this point they are at the post office waiting to be scanned and sent out. PSL did their part, now you just have to wait at the mercy of the carrier service.

***Keep in mind what time of year it is. We are nearing Christmas and people are ordering shit online like crazy. This is why PSL shuts down during the month of December. Too much bullshit with shipping. This is the time of year when all the PSL crew meets up in Vegas and buys ourselves some cocaine and a girlfriend for the week ;). I guarantee you the post office is backed up which is why it might still be sitting their waiting for its turn to be sent out.

I sure do hope they will reship if nothing updates...i know they don't if it is worldwide but usa domestic hopefully is a different story

PSL WILL re-ship any international or domestic order with proof of seizure or if it does not arrive within 30 days. As per THIS POLICY (LINK).

Don't worry you are covered.

giphy.gif

Ok so you guys sent me a new tracking number with the package being overnight shipping. Thanks for that, one small problem..you guys sent me the wrong test!!! Im extremely dissatisfied atm. Dude help me out please. Ive been a long time customer, what is up with the crappy service lately?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so you guys sent me a new tracking number with the package being overnight shipping. Thanks for that, one small problem..you guys sent me the wrong test!!! Im extremely dissatisfied atm. Dude help me out please. Ive been a long time customer, what is up with the crappy service lately?

- - - Updated - - -

first and foremost I apologize about any inconvenience that you may have experienced. Of course we will make up for this.
If you have been a long-time customer then I'm going to humbly ask you to reevaluate your success ratio with us compared to any slight inconveniences that you may have experienced lately.
Bear in mind that this is retail, there is always going to be human error.. we do everything to the best of our ability to meet the needs of our customers at the same time attempting to exceed their expectations.
If you received the wrong product would you assume that we did this intentionally?
If you personally witnessed the volume of orders that we process everyday you would be astonished on how well orchestrated we operate considering the overwhelming circumstances that are against us.

We appreciate your feedback either way, and please understand that we are simply human beings and once in a while there will be a mix-up, it's not fatal and these are circumstances that can be corrected.

Please take photos of your product and send them to the customer service along with your order ID number.
Advise them that we spoke and I approved a reshipment of the original products.
on behalf of myself and the team you can keep the products that we accidentally sent you as a kind gesture and an apology.

Is there anything else I could assist you with this evening?

first and foremost I apologize about any inconvenience that you may have experienced. Of course we will make up for this.
If you have been a long-time customer then I'm going to humbly ask you to reevaluate your success ratio with us compared to any slight inconveniences that you may have experienced lately.
Bear in mind that this is retail, there is always going to be human error.. we do everything to the best of our ability to meet the needs of our customers at the same time attempting to exceed their expectations.
If you received the wrong product would you assume that we did this intentionally?
If you personally witnessed the volume of orders that we process everyday you would be astonished on how well orchestrated we operate considering the overwhelming circumstances that are against us.

We appreciate your feedback either way, and please understand that we are simply human beings and once in a while there will be a mix-up, it's not fatal and these are circumstances that can be corrected.

Please take photos of your product and send them to the customer service along with your order ID number.
Advise them that we spoke and I approved a reshipment of the original products.
on behalf of myself and the team you can keep the products that we accidentally sent you as a kind gesture and an apology.

Is there anything else I could assist you with this evening?

That's it man thank you! Of course I would never assume that it was sent deliberately. Mistakes happen, im just super impatient! Thank you so much and this is why I am a returning customer. Ill send a picture to the support team along with order id. I will definitely still be returning, thank you so much. All I needed was the original product I initially asked for. Thanks again!

That's it man thank you! Of course I would never assume that it was sent deliberately. Mistakes happen, im just super impatient! Thank you so much and this is why I am a returning customer. Ill send a picture to the support team along with order id. I will definitely still be returning, thank you so much. All I needed was the original product I initially asked for. Thanks again!

We appreciate your patience, even though you stressed that you are impatient lol, you're cordial response and your courtesy goes a long way.. I seriously thank you for being understanding, you would be surprised of the onslaught that we receive through private messaging of disgruntled customers, we understand frustration but at the same people need to be gracious on both sides of the fence. This is equally as frustrating for us as it is for you, because all we want to do is make you satisfied.

Please take photos of your products along with the order ID number and get them over to customer service ASAP, and mention that we spoke about this.. you can rest assure that the department will take very good care of you..

We appreciate your patience, even though you stressed that you are impatient lol, you're cordial response and your courtesy goes a long way.. I seriously thank you for being understanding, you would be surprised of the onslaught that we receive through private messaging of disgruntled customers, we understand frustration but at the same people need to be gracious on both sides of the fence. This is equally as frustrating for us as it is for you, because all we want to do is make you satisfied.

Please take photos of your products along with the order ID number and get them over to customer service ASAP, and mention that we spoke about this.. you can rest assure that the department will take very good care of you..

I sent them to customer service, along with photos of the order with the order id written out and let them know about us speaking aswell. Thanks again 100%. Ill try my best to getting my bloods done and posting them on here for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom