bannednutrition.com

Thread: PSL second order update!

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL second order update!

Just giving an update! Received 2nd order from PSL 3 weeks ago. Order was received in 7 days from payment! I ordered the Test E 250/Deca 200 10ml vial and 50 x 10mg oral winstrol from Euro Pharm US domestic I have been running 2 shots of the test/deca a week (500mg test/400mg deca total) and took only 20mg winstrol ED for first 2 weeks and 30mg ED for week 3 and at the end of 21 days I have cut from 230lbs down to 212lbs!! Great quality again and I will def be placing 3rd order next week!!!!

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL is definitely a solid group of people

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes def...my first order was from their Pivotal Labs domestic line because the Euro Pharm domestic was out of stock... And my second order I ordered from the Euro Pharm domestic...so now my only issue is deciding which brand to get for my 3rd order because they were both so good!

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TilliKid View Post
    Yes def...my first order was from their Pivotal Labs domestic line because the Euro Pharm domestic was out of stock... And my second order I ordered from the Euro Pharm domestic...so now my only issue is deciding which brand to get for my 3rd order because they were both so good!
    I been curious about the pivotal line. Dont ever really hear much

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the update. What are you going to order next?
    Have you though about maybe keeping a log here. It'd be interesting to follow your progress.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I been curious about the pivotal line. Dont ever really hear much
    I couldn't find anything on it either before I ordered but I was just too excited to wait 2 weeks for the restock of the Euro domestic. I had ordered the day before the restock and sent money for the Euro Parm domestic, but by the time they picked up my funds they were out of stock. I asked if they could just send Pivotal instead of waiting and they said yes so I just went for it! Ordered Sustanon 250 and 50 x 50mg Anadrol and felt it from day ONE, great stuff!

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    Thanks for the update. What are you going to order next?
    Have you though about maybe keeping a log here. It'd be interesting to follow your progress.
    I haven't decided yet on order...I'm def going to put some tren in eventually...but I also like the deca and it's obv not as harsh as the tren so I may just get some more test/deca by itself for the next month. I will def keep you posted tho. There are so many options I have terrible deciding sometimes. But I just did 5 weeks Anadrol followed by 3 weeks of winstrol so I'm gonna lay off the orals for at least a month.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love their deca. Im almost ashamed to say that my strength dropped quite a bit after dropping it last time. Shows its legitimacy tho

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah keep a log haha I want to see too