Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSL Shipping problems

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PSL Shipping problems

So I don't know if this is normal, but I've placed an order for 1 vial of masteron propionate, nandrolone phenylpropionate, test p/tren a, testosterone cypionate, 100 I.U of eurotropin, and one bottle of sr90009, letrozole, and tamoxifen, on 11/28/20 it's been nearly a week and it still hasn't been shipped. I'm really excited to start a mini cycle, but like I've said it's been nearly a week and I'm starting to get concerned since I've paid with bitcoin ten minutes after placing the order, they've confirmed they received the payment and nothing happened since. I picked domestic shipping thinking I'll receive it within a week based off the reviews I've read, but nothing. Just wondering is this normal?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest truest natty View Post
    So I don't know if this is normal, but I've placed an order for 1 vial of masteron propionate, nandrolone phenylpropionate, test p/tren a, testosterone cypionate, 100 I.U of eurotropin, and one bottle of sr90009, letrozole, and tamoxifen, on 11/28/20 it's been nearly a week and it still hasn't been shipped. I'm really excited to start a mini cycle, but like I've said it's been nearly a week and I'm starting to get concerned since I've paid with bitcoin ten minutes after placing the order, they've confirmed they received the payment and nothing happened since. I picked domestic shipping thinking I'll receive it within a week based off the reviews I've read, but nothing. Just wondering is this normal?
    I also am waiting on an order to be shipped. Although, today marks the 5th “working day” so I’d assume to hear something soon.
    Did you try contacting PSL directly before posting this thread?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No going to right now though.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just sent an email to them.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Okay i just got message saying they shipped it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Gentleman when you place your orders you clicked on agree with the terms and conditions, inside the terms and conditions you will see the following -

5. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SHIP YOUR ORDER IN UP TO 6 DAYS SINCE YOUR PAYMENT INFOS ARE PROVIDED (PAYMENT ACCOUNTING/RECEIVING: MAX.3 WORKDAYS AND SHIPPING PROCEDURE: MAX.3 WORKDAYS)
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::

Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Gentleman when you place your orders you clicked on agree with the terms and conditions, inside the terms and conditions you will see the following -

5. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SHIP YOUR ORDER IN UP TO 6 DAYS SINCE YOUR PAYMENT INFOS ARE PROVIDED (PAYMENT ACCOUNTING/RECEIVING: MAX.3 WORKDAYS AND SHIPPING PROCEDURE: MAX.3 WORKDAYS)
    No worries bro. No sponsor here has let me down. Trust the process. Thanks for info!

Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They always take care of you! PSL is golden man. A lot of times I’ve found order has been shipped and the status is delayed a bit before it shows shipped. No worries tho guys, you will receive your order.

When it comes to this game always order ahead of time and get everything you need before starting. Postal service can be unreliable at times.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OGChiefsFan View Post
    No worries bro. No sponsor here has let me down. Trust the process. Thanks for info!
    You're going to be just fine, long as you stick with the two approved sources that have the banners above then you have nothing to worry about..

Just put into great consideration delays because of this time of year especially with the pre-existing nonsense that's going on. In no fashion are we deliberately or intentionally dragging our feet. If we had it our way we would airdrop your items by repelling from a chopper.
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::

Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    You're going to be just fine, long as you stick with the two approved sources that have the banners above then you have nothing to worry about..

Just put into great consideration delays because of this time of year especially with the pre-existing nonsense that's going on. In no fashion are we deliberately or intentionally dragging our feet. If we had it our way we would airdrop your items by repelling from a chopper.
    LOL. Or beam them down from the Enterprise ha ha

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast