Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL shipping question

Aaronr9555

Registered
So I placed an order mid Jan and it shipped through Poland on the 24th. I read USPS doesn’t track the number on the website but there still has been no update or delivery. Does it normally take longer or should I be expecting a letter from CBP

That's quite a bit of time. My orders never took that long. At best, its held up temporarily, at worst, they have confiscated and will sent you note, in which you dont send reply or send anything back.

That's quite a bit of time. My orders never took that long. At best, its held up temporarily, at worst, they have confiscated and will sent you note, in which you dont send reply or send anything back.

^^this along with one other scenario.

I have had this happen to me and never received the package. Also never received a letter. Have had successful orders after the order I never received. Which leads me to believe it was simply stolen by one of the usps employees.....which happens regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I placed an order mid Jan and it shipped through Poland on the 24th. I read USPS doesn’t track the number on the website but there still has been no update or delivery. Does it normally take longer or should I be expecting a letter from CBP
Use tracking # on usps

well, two hours after posting this I got an update from USPS saying sorry for the delay, package is in queens New York. Just needed a little more patience

well, two hours after posting this I got an update from USPS saying sorry for the delay, package is in queens New York. Just needed a little more patience

Not sure where your located but, you must take into account the weather. We have had many large storms and inclement weather combined with extreme cold temps. Shipping can and often times will be effected when this happens. Alao tracking should work. Please do everyone a favor including yourself, and dont put exact dates of when orders are placed and when or where they are at. Safety is everyones main concern. When you start posting times and arrived at this place at a specific time or when you ordered and when , then delivered at this time.... Your asking for trouble. Try and be discreet and pm a rep and/or email the site. Again please think safety first and foremost

Back
Top Bottom