Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Signature Required

frankthetank1212

Registered
Placed my second order from this source. First time was domestic and second time international. I didn't catch the signature required until reading the "shipping rules" email that was sent after it was shipped.

It reads,

2. SIGNATURE REQUIRED ONLY FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

- If strongly requested by the international customer - we can ship out his order without signature (Not registered mail) - But therefore there will be no tracking status available and if the shipment is lost due to any reason - We obviously CAN NOT provide any form of resend. - Sig. Option is safe , otherwise it wouldn't be so popular.

Anyway, I'm a little worried about having to sign, plausible deniability and all. Has anyone had any concerns or issues with this? What do they mean by signature option is safe?

Nope, sign it if its ur local postman you see everyday. Its normal procedure

Now if its a guy in a collar shirt or a uniform, get the hell out of dodge.

Placed my second order from this source. First time was domestic and second time international. I didn't catch the signature required until reading the "shipping rules" email that was sent after it was shipped.

It reads,

2. SIGNATURE REQUIRED ONLY FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS

- If strongly requested by the international customer - we can ship out his order without signature (Not registered mail) - But therefore there will be no tracking status available and if the shipment is lost due to any reason - We obviously CAN NOT provide any form of resend. - Sig. Option is safe , otherwise it wouldn't be so popular.

Anyway, I'm a little worried about having to sign, plausible deniability and all. Has anyone had any concerns or issues with this? What do they mean by signature option is safe?

We have been sending out a vast majority of our orders with a new shipping method that requires no signature. Those policies you read are somewhat outdated. Some packs still use the old method which requires a signature but I haven't had to sign in over a year for anything.

If your pack does in fact require a signature, don't sweat it...if it's made it that far then you're in the clear. If there were any suspicions about your package it would have been addressed at customs and you would have received a letter, or they would hold it at a local holding center and instruct you to come by to pick it up.

We have been sending out a vast majority of our orders with a new shipping method that requires no signature. Those policies you read are somewhat outdated. Some packs still use the old method which requires a signature but I haven't had to sign in over a year for anything.

If your pack does in fact require a signature, don't sweat it...if it's made it that far then you're in the clear. If there were any suspicions about your package it would have been addressed at customs and you would have received a letter, or they would hold it at a local holding center and instruct you to come by to pick it up.

Well said joz!
Incase your worried you may miss the package anyone can sign for it just incase you are not there.

they don't care if some meathead uses some juice and PSL knows how to ship and package and split orders so you will be fine.

completely normal procedure if they need a signature and like said above many packages no longer need it anyway

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Package made it through customs last night in less than 24hrs so all looks good! Also glad to hear that the signature requirement is outdated. I'm sure it's fine but would rather not have to deal with signing for packages.

Package arrived Monday and I did have to sign for it. I wasn't overly enthusiastic about signing but the FED's didn't jump out from my shrubs and tress with a search warrant ...LOL.

I guess going forward it's just a matter of weighing the pros and cons of domestic vs international and making the right choice. The pricing for international is tempting but the chance of a felony, however small the chance, doesn't mitigate the stress.

On a side note, I'm about to hit the 4 week mark on my first PSL order and some positive changes are starting to take place. Overall very happy with PSL products and their service.

Have a great weekend guys and thanks for all the comments and guidance!

Back
Top Bottom