Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl talk on my page

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
Hey brothers I've been posting on Instagram about psl pictures and all check out my page and follow me.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3sXjufgCOG/?igshid=1ou8pqcpuh8ff

I've also been making youtube videos check them out I'll be making more as time goes on about my experience with all my cycles from oils to orals even sarms here's my youtube link.

https://youtu.be/eyvfvNcE1cY

Thanks again brothers I'll defiently be posting alot more as time goes by about how everything is going my gains meal plans workout plans picture results and much much more.

My brother once again thank you for sharing..
Your unbiased opinion and review really means a lot to us especially acknowledging that there was a minor hiccup and we did everything in our power to correct that for you.

Ever since you have been a steadfast loyal and dedicated customer and we appreciate that..

My brother once again thank you for sharing..
Your unbiased opinion and review really means a lot to us especially acknowledging that there was a minor hiccup and we did everything in our power to correct that for you.

Ever since you have been a steadfast loyal and dedicated customer and we appreciate that..
Well brother I defiently appreciate you and the whole psl team. Every step of they way you have been there with the products and knowledge I need and customer support that's out of this world hell I wouldn't even rank yall with Amazon because your customer support is so much better I appreciate everything and for all the new guys everything I say is 100% true if you read my posts I run results on my whole cycle psl is authentic they have the best products I've ever used and I have bloodwork to back that up so I'm not sure what else your looking for but in my opinion you can't beat that so give them a try I've placed over 10 orders now waiting on one at the moment and I can't wait but they all have went smoothly yes there was one hiccup but it was taken care of right afterwards within a day.

This is great bro thanks so much for supporting us.

Everyone follow this guy on insta and youtube for some interesting discussion!
Thanks I truly appreciate that and yall are great to me and everyone the whole psl team thank you for all your hard work it's truly appreciated by myself and I know many others.

I'll definitely have alot of informational videos going out reviews of products from PSL my hopes are to have an honest review of every psl product bodybuilding product along with sarms then eating guides to workout guides for certain muscles that are hard to get and much more basically everything I've learned in the past well over a decade of being in the gym and 5 years of competing and the more people we get following, subscribing watching and commenting the more we end up learning so defiently the more the better. I've also though about doing some workout product and PSL discount giveaways defiently looking forward to getting this off the ground asap.

Love the YouTube vid bro. Very good breakdown of the product and great info.
Thanks there's definitely more to come that's for sure I'm waiting on my psl package to get here and I'm going to start putting new videos out like crazy I bought a new galexy note 10 just for these youtube videos so that should help the quality alot better since it videos in 4k but my plan is to review every product psl has to offer for bodybuilding and do a before during after product review so try and post a video every 3 days at least and keep the YouTube and Instagram page rocking

went skydiving yesterday absolutely awesome if anyone hasn't done it you should dropped out at 10k ft crazy experience. Idk if I would had without all the PSL test e and tren e running thru me I'm sure that helped not chicken out lol

Thanks there's definitely more to come that's for sure I'm waiting on my psl package to get here and I'm going to start putting new videos out like crazy I bought a new galexy note 10 just for these youtube videos so that should help the quality alot better since it videos in 4k but my plan is to review every product psl has to offer for bodybuilding and do a before during after product review so try and post a video every 3 days at least and keep the YouTube and Instagram page rocking

went skydiving yesterday absolutely awesome if anyone hasn't done it you should dropped out at 10k ft crazy experience. Idk if I would had without all the PSL test e and tren e running thru me I'm sure that helped not chicken out lol

You say that jokingly bro but I recently came off everything due to being sick and not having it in me to pin. This was with no PCT and after several years of never coming off. I figured one of these days I'd muster up the strength and will power to start pinning again. Well long story short I went a whole month and man does it turn you into a pussy when you have no man juice in you. I'd get anxious about walking to the damn mailbox bro I had no courage whatsoever. When I'm on I'm a completely different person who fears nothing and nobody. It can get me into trouble sometimes but goddamn did it feel good to get my confidence back. If someone asked me to go skydiving now I'd probably get so excited I'd forget my schute.

Check out this guys material and look out for more to come.
Well it's that time I've added new videos on youtube and Instagram dont forget to subscribe and like my videos I'll have new videos every 3 or few days along with instagram materials everyday.

YouTube Username Workoutfanatic

https://youtu.be/H03uRGxHKlc

https://youtu.be/lOP8hfwGkts

Instagram Username Workoutfatanic2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4sc-6zJWpU/?igshid=fmpphf0vn70g

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4pHEwUJiIs/?igshid=17meo5uo6zd3c

fe6fcdebaf11a8f3cd3087cd170d2eee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom