Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Psl td 1/2

airpoints

Registered
Just PCT stuff

xNKtimv.jpg

Can't wait for the vials now :p:p:p

Packaging was super clever I must say, love the extra notch they did to make it seem 100% legit

Just PCT stuff

xNKtimv.jpg

Packaging was super clever I must say, love the extra notch they did to make it seem 100% legit

Thanks for sharing! Cant wait to see the rest!

Just PCT stuff

xNKtimv.jpg

PSL does killer packaging. I got my shit recently. They breakdown the boxes, individually wrap the vials, fits all perfect and neat like a game of tetris in a small box. Tight as fuck. No rattling. That box is taped good. Then it is put in a padded envelope. The good thick padding. Had I not known any better, I would have thought the package was from my great grandmother living in Europe.

Got the oils! Anyone wondering if they can get past NZ Customs they have this time :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be getting blood work done today then may post an update with next bloods at the end or near week 5/6

- - - Updated - - -

9eKE1zn.jpg

Outstanding!!!
PSL COMES THROUGH.
Congrats on the TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the oils! Anyone wondering if they can get past NZ Customs they have this time :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be getting blood work done today then may post an update with next bloods at the end or near week 5/6

- - - Updated - - -

9eKE1zn.jpg
This is outstanding news and im very excited to see this!
Thank you for sharing this with us. Looking forward to your results..

So the test e quality is what they claim which is great! So far... Only issue is the aromas tabs a bit hard to cut and they crumble fairly easily so to others with the same issue or batch buy some fresh nail clippers and they chop em way better than pill cutters lol... gross but works great.

Already planning next order with PSL :D good source and good people, will post some kind of update at the end but 3 weeks in and can tell all is legit so far

Back
Top Bottom