Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Touch Down

DroxFury

Registered
Have been a lurker for a few weeks. Been looking to a try a different source, keep seeing PSL everywhere. Did extensive research and seen alot of mixed reviews. Decided to test it for myself. Ordered Europharmacies anastrozolum and Pivitol Labs test cyp. Took about 6 days to get to me. Packaging descrete and labels look nice. Plan to run both asap, plan to get blood tests done in 5 weeks time. Will post results. Good customer service. Proof will be in the pudding when i post bloods in the next 5 weeks

Have been a lurker for a few weeks. Been looking to a try a different source, keep seeing PSL everywhere. Did extensive research and seen alot of mixed reviews. Decided to test it for myself. Ordered Europharmacies anastrozolum and Pivitol Labs test cyp. Took about 6 days to get to me. Packaging descrete and labels look nice. Plan to run both asap, plan to get blood tests done in 5 weeks time. Will post results. Good customer service. Proof will be in the pudding when i post bloods in the next 5 weeks

Thank you for having confidence and selecting PSL for your services, keep in mind that we do offer compensation and incentives for posting blood work.

You should post a picture of your TD! :)

Sexy! Let us know how you like pivotal? I’m sure you will love it. I have not tried but PSL wouldn’t sell it if it was not good.

Back
Top Bottom