Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL USA Completely Out Of Stock

James_D

Registered
PSL USA is showing everything out of stock. Does anyone have an idea when they will be restocked, thanks.

PSL USA is showing everything out of stock. Does anyone have an idea when they will be restocked, thanks.

Checking on this hang tight

Pivotal is in stock.

I've had great success with the euro pharm line...does pivotal labs compare well or of less quality?
They are both top shelf quality.. we wouldn't have them as a partner vendor if they we less then sub par.. ;)
We carry only simply the best...

PSL USA is now back in stock and just placed an order for some AI. Last order took only a few days. 🤞 for the same great speed.

If only PSL stocked Caber domestic....

PSL USA is now back in stock and just placed an order for some AI. Last order took only a few days. 🤞 for the same great speed.

If only PSL stocked Caber domestic....

cabergoline is something that we are really working on getting on the stateside for you guys.. we got it direct, so that means we would have to basically invest on something that may not move as quick as people would think.. that's why we only stock certain amount of products stateside that are guaranteed to move.. but let me see what we can work out my dude..

cabergoline is something that we are really working on getting on the stateside for you guys.. we got it direct, so that means we would have to basically invest on something that may not move as quick as people would think.. that's why we only stock certain amount of products stateside that are guaranteed to move.. but let me see what we can work out my dude..

Completely understandable. I'm a big fan of the test E/deca/dbol route. Was my 2nd cycle and really loved it. Just starting my 3rd go with a 50/50 test/deca and want to make sure my prolactin stays in check. Supposed to have some caber coming this week but if for whatever reason that falls through I'll be hitting you up. Thanks brother.

Back
Top Bottom