Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL vs. Domestic Supply?

No, I'm not using a vpn... Should I be to access it?

No he is suggesting that your VPN could be interfering with the web host.
Whatever device you were on clear out the cache and the cookies and restart.. and try to open it from a different web browser..
It is working perfect for a lot of people.

Made professional laboratory tests and scores was awesome - PSL - BIG GTG - A class

- - - Updated - - -
That's because the products are compounded in a state-of-the-art facility. The HGH was tested randomly numerous times on different communities and the purity and dimers we're right and range with other top pharmaceutical the leaders in the market.
From multiple internet platforms that host so many body building communities, the feedback is absolutely stellar from such a large customer base. That is why we are leaders and numerous communities!

No he is suggesting that your VPN could be interfering with the web host.
Whatever device you were on clear out the cache and the cookies and restart.. and try to open it from a different web browser..
It is working perfect for a lot of people.
Well I'm not using a vpn.
Just updated my phone and apps, cleared everything, cache, history, cookies and still not working.
I'm trying to access it from Australia if that matters and I asked via PM but didn't get an answer do you guys succefully ship to Australia?

Well I'm not using a vpn.
Just updated my phone and apps, cleared everything, cache, history, cookies and still not working.
I'm trying to access it from Australia if that matters and I asked via PM but didn't get an answer do you guys succefully ship to Australia?
not at the moment.. that place is to hot for any labs.. we can give you one shippment, but no reships..

Not even one reship... yeh nah
we could with many places, because there is always a greater chance to get a 2nd in.. but down under man, thats a hard spot.. however I believe there is some solid sources here that are from your area and could help..
ask stevei.. Im most certain there's an Australian source that has been approved here some time back..

re: PSL overseas
How long does it usually take to ship from Europe to USA west coast?
It's been three weeks and still waiting.
Please refrain from posting shipping details, this is for everyone's safety..

Mail carriers are experiencing major delay's with USPS and other postal carriers due to dealing with critical infrastructure issues and alerts with delays, there may be some white noise and a hold ups with our Domestic and International service, this goes for all mail carriers and services with ordering anything via online, even shopping for household goods.. Delays are not uncommon considering the overwhelming amount of items that are in the mail carriers system, more items are being processed than ever before in the postal history, and updates are lagging compared to actually real time movement.
Without your order ID I can't look into the instance. Please contact an admin and give them your order ID to pass to me because of your low post count as you do not have the ability to send PM's.

Also, please contact customer service with your order ID so we can see the order in question.

Back
Top Bottom