Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: PSL vs. Domestic Supply?

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    PSL vs. Domestic Supply?

    Hey guys,

    I've bought stuff from PSL for about a year now and I see DS recently been added to the suppliers list. I can't help but notice that DS prices are way higher and in some cases double than PSL, why so? If anyone can help understand.

    Secondly, has anyone used Primo from either of these suppliers, is it legit?

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    679
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iíve used both primos and I didnít notice a difference between the two brands.

    I can tell my wallet definitely noticed a difference.

    Almost $60 was difference

  3. #3
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    45
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You get more bang for your buck at PSL. I have used domestic supplier in the past and they are good and come through but Iím trying to save money.

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks guys!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Iíve used both primos and I didnít notice a difference between the two brands.

    I can tell my wallet definitely noticed a difference.

    Almost $60 was difference
    Were they both legit Primo though? I pro BB told me that Primo is mostly faked because it expensive, most UGLs replace it with Masteron which has undesired side effects.

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    679
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Psl sets the bar when it comes to purity. DS supply carries pharma so unless the packaging is forged itís legit also

  6. #6
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    679
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed.Muhammad View Post
    Thanks guys!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Were they both legit Primo though? I pro BB told me that Primo is mostly faked because it expensive, most UGLs replace it with Masteron which has undesired side effects.
    These guys are constantly getting tested by members. If any product was underdosed it would be found out pretty quick. This community of about half a dozen forums is a tight knit community. People talk so it would be put in the open real quick.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    679
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Primo is like var also, in the sense that it used for female BB. So people test it and scrutinize it more often than other compounds.

  8. #8
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    56
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Psl sets the bar when it comes to purity. DS supply carries pharma so unless the packaging is forged itís legit also
    PSL it is then. Thank you, all this info is very useful and much appreciated.

  9. #9
    VIP APPROVED SOURCE domestic-supply.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    414
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    PSL has primo only with international shipping
    If you want save your money - you can choose Pharmacom Primo 200 (200mg/ml)
    https://domestic-supply.com/pharmaprim-200-10ml-200mgml

    it would be the same price with psl but with fast and secure US domestic shipping) and no customs)

  10. #10
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24,083
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply.com View Post
    PSL has primo only with international shipping
    If you want save your money - you can choose Pharmacom Primo 200 (200mg/ml)
    https://domestic-supply.com/pharmaprim-200-10ml-200mgml

    it would be the same price with psl but with fast and secure US domestic shipping) and no customs)
    200 mg/ml is hard to come by so when you find it its something you should jump on.. the lowest most dose primo is 400 but often times its ran at 600... its great to be able to minimize pinning with the higher concentration level...





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •