Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Website down??

Hey man, not sure if it’s any help but I’m using the PSL right now. Certainly nothing to suggest it’s shut down.

Vision talk to me, the website has been down and I just placed an order a couple days ago. It’s not shut down is it?

To be fair you're posting at 2.37am when they might have taken it off line. Try later on.

we are back up and live my guys.. no worries..

A VoIP engineer designs, tests, installs and maintains both local VoIP systems in business and large networks that cover entire regions.

VoIP Engineers use their experience with computer science, digital audio hardware, and VoIP software to install cutting-edge technologies. They also work with information technology (IT) professionals and system administrators to explain the functionality of VoIP. Many industries employ VoIP engineers to complete telecommunications work on a full-time or contract basis.

we are back up and live my guys.. no worries..

Vision i need your help with an order i placed on 4/6. It still says pre-shipment on the usps tracking number and PSL customer service is saying they shipped it already. I called the local USPS in the location it was saying it was in pre-shipment to and they said that it has never been dropped of or never picked up by courier. Can you help me with this?

Vision i need your help with an order i placed on 4/6. It still says pre-shipment on the usps tracking number and PSL customer service is saying they shipped it already. I called the local USPS in the location it was saying it was in pre-shipment to and they said that it has never been dropped of or never picked up by courier. Can you help me with this?

You are calling about gear orders???? To each their own I guess. That pre shipment takes time sometimes and it’s really in the hands of postal services I’m each respective country. Be patient bro. I just received an order last week from PSl. All will be ok

Please keep in mind when the order say they are pre shipped or the label is created that means there is a tracking number that could have been manufactured in the order is in the system.. there can be some white noise at this point when your parcel is transferring from facility to facility, USPS and other postal services are extremely busy at the moment because the world is doing more online shopping then they have with three Christmas seasons combined... Updates are extremely delayed and in fact people are receiving products that they have ordered from Google long before their tracking numbers are even updating.. if your item indicates that it is in the system that is a good thing and there will be white noise occasionally especially during times like this because a lot of services are not open as long as it normally would and they are understaffed...
You can rest assure everything is in good hands so please remain patient and everything will be taken care of..
it is not wise to reach out and start making phone calls on packages you should let the process be the process and do not keep checking the tracking number because you continuously put hits on to that package.. just let it update..
Once a considerable amount of time has gone by then check for updates..
People need to understand that all sorts of businesses are literally slowing down and they are underemployed because of the amount of bodies that are allowed to be within the same vicinity of others..

furthermore it is not wise to openly post about your instances and your products that may be lingering in the mail I would only post about products and your orders long after the fact that there has been a serious issue but in the meantime lay low off the radar...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again t the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a quAery to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very muchI enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again

read this thread was worried when ordering first time from puritysourcelabs
went fine order was easy paid with bitcoin

have my package already, looking forward to the cycle

Back
Top Bottom