Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL will pay for your blood work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing that bloodwork and how great it is too know for yourself and get credit for it. PSL is rocking it!!!

This is still a thing...and always will be :)

Contact us if you are considering getting blood work on our products.

I challenge anyone to get blood work and contact Stugetz, or myself, and watch how we take care of you.. Stugetz isn't playing around and we're not here to waste anyone's time, we are here to give you confidence along with gains..

I challenge anyone to get blood work and contact Stugetz, or myself, and watch how we take care of you.. Stugetz isn't playing around and we're not here to waste anyone's time, we are here to give you confidence along with gains..

Why would one play around? I've never played around in my life.

Why would one play around? I've never played around in my life.

The opportunity that these customers have here is something that not only can they learn from but they have the ability to share information the other customers and readers, blood work provides informational for educational purposes that helps everyone alike.
And here we are offering to compensate people not only to check up on their health but to learn something as well.. that's some pretty good stuff!!

The opportunity that these customers have here is something that not only can they learn from but they have the ability to share information the other customers and readers, blood work provides informational for educational purposes that helps everyone alike.
And here we are offering to compensate people not only to check up on their health but to learn something as well.. that's some pretty good stuff!!

Blood work is like gold here on the forums. Peace of mind is so hard to come by and real answers are always so out of reach. The ones who go the extra mile to get bloods and publish them truly help this industry in so many ways. We need more pioneers like that to help keep this industry honest and give the consumers the peace of mind they deserve.

Blood work is like gold here on the forums. Peace of mind is so hard to come by and real answers are always so out of reach. The ones who go the extra mile to get bloods and publish them truly help this industry in so many ways. We need more pioneers like that to help keep this industry honest and give the consumers the peace of mind they deserve.

I couldn't have said it any better. And I think it's fair to say that we have seen people at all levels in this lifestyle pull blood work, and that should set the example for everyone else regardless of what level they are at there's very few individuals that go above and beyond and they want to know their numbers and where they stand..
People out to themselves.. pull your numbers, blood work speaks volumes .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom