Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL will pay for your blood work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
This is actually something we've offered for a while now. We've mentioned it here and there but never really put it right in your face.

Well here it is:

psl-will-pay-for-bw.jpg

Here's how to get compensated:
1.) Order the blood work of your choosing. (we can help with this)
2.) Post the results in our sub-forum.
3.) Send one of your friendly PSL reps a PM. Include a snapshot of the blood work receipt or anything showing the cost.
4.) We will CREDIT YOUR PSL ACCOUNT for the amount of the blood work.

***Limit to $100 credit per inquiry*** - most relevant labs cost <$75
***Credit ONLY good for INTERNATIONAL EP PRODUCTS***

And that's it!​

do you recommend where we can buy a test kit?

I don't know anything about at-home testing. We recommend ordering private blood work online and going to a local branch to get your blood drawn. It's usually $50-$75 for a full sex hormone panel.

Privatemdlabs.com is a popular one but their testosterone results only go up to 1500ng/dL so if you're higher than that it will just say >1500.

Labsmd.com is the better one and will read testosterone levels up to 10000ng/dL.

PM me if you have any questions or need help bro.

I don't know anything about at-home testing. We recommend ordering private blood work online and going to a local branch to get your blood drawn. It's usually $50-$75 for a full sex hormone panel.

Privatemdlabs.com is a popular one but their testosterone results only go up to 1500ng/dL so if you're higher than that it will just say >1500.

Labsmd.com is the better one and will read testosterone levels up to 10000ng/dL.

PM me if you have any questions or need help bro.

isnt that abit dodgy because they can see were taking steroids?

isnt that abit dodgy because they can see were taking steroids?

Well if you do it this way it is done privately. Your doctor won't see it. You just order it online and pay with a CC then print the form and walk into the nearest branch to have blood drawn. The techs drawing the blood don't see the results, the blood is shipped to the testing facility and the results are emailed to you in a few days. No doctor involvement, no insurance involvement, no one else sees the results but you and whoever uploaded them. And believe me...they don't care.

The lady that usually draws my blood certainly knows I use AAS just based on the blood work that I order and the fact that I come in somewhat regularly. She even tells me how to get discounts and she talks about how her son is a bodybuilder. If you ain't paid to care, you ain't gonna care.

Private MD does have the panel that reads your actual levels. You have to purchase the LC/MS one.
1f03845159c003c1804e1d8f9f62ab21.jpg

Private MD does have the panel that reads your actual levels. You have to purchase the LC/MS one.
1f03845159c003c1804e1d8f9f62ab21.jpg

Yes you are correct. I just don't mention it because if I recall it's much more expensive than the labsmd one. I believe labsmd is around $75 for the LC/MS.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's make this interesting...

FIRST PERSON TO POST BLOODS ON OUR PRODUCT AND REACH OUT TO ME WITH PROOF WILL GET $150 PSL STORE CREDIT.

REGARDLESS OF THE COST OF THE BLOOD WORK!

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html << guys read this on how you get bloodwork, I explain everything in this thread

- - - Updated - - -

when you click the link http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56 scroll down to the middle of the page and click where it says HORMONE TESTING, click that and then scroll down to the one that says HORMONE PANEL FOR FEMALES for $69.99. there are a bunch with similar names to that so don't get it confused, and yes it does not matter what gender you are, you can get it if you are male or female!! it will include LH, FSH, total test, E, and a bunch of other things..

if you want all that PLUS cholesterol, thyroid, free test, IGF-1 and additional numbers you can get the Hormone Panel for Males for $179.49. which is the very next one

if you want all of the above plus a few more things like progesterone and prostate and/or you want it where the total testosterone is uncapped, meaning it will show your number even if it exceeds 1500 (great for those on cycle who want to see how good their gear is) then order Hormone Panel for Males II $252.99 which is the very next one

so really one of those 3 are your go to ones to get, with the 2 cheaper ones capping total testosterone at 1500

code T34TU2 saves you 10% always and after you checkout they will email you the paperwork but remember to use the link http://www.privatemdlabs.com/?partnerid=S56

print out the paperwork

go into labcorp and get the drawn blood

get results next day emailed to you

as simple as that

I don't want to hear the excuse "my doc can't see me for a month" or "bloodwork is too expensive" .. if you can afford to spend hundreds on gear then you can spend 50 bucks on bloodwork you juice monkeys lol!

here is a link to an article I wrote which explains more in detail what blood work means https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-w...-steroid-users

It seems no one really care or believe you. I did a blood work and post it on this forum, but unfortunetly I did not use your test product. So it doesnt count, is it? How ever I do use your PCT products and Deca. 4th order to be delivered to me in next 10 days.

It seems no one really care or believe you. I did a blood work and post it on this forum, but unfortunetly I did not use your test product. So it doesnt count, is it? How ever I do use your PCT products and Deca. 4th order to be delivered to me in next 10 days.
I'm completely lost in what you're trying to say... LOL
Are you suggesting that members here in this community don't believe that we reimburse people for blood work when using our products? If so, you're greatly mistaken, in fact it's a well known thing about us that MANY, MANY, MANY members here capitalized on this, read the reviews.. lol

Hey, you got it all wrong. There was irony in my voice, but you cant hear it on forum :)
I do believe you, and as I said, I am your loyal client. I just said I did blodwork but not using your Test. No hard feelings ;)

Hey, you got it all wrong. There was irony in my voice, but you cant hear it on forum :)
I do believe you, and as I said, I am your loyal client. I just said I did blodwork but not using your Test. No hard feelings ;)

Ahh.. it appeared that you were directing that towards us, now that you clarify it your meaning to say "even if an individual post blood work others will find it hard to believe regardless", as if there is some sort of ulterior motive..
Yes it can be difficult especially when it's a new member and they are posting blood work compared to a veteran. Also, sometimes inexperienced individuals really don't understand the process with timing blood work and in fact it could appear detrimental on the company.. at the same time when we get trusted veterans randomly pulling blood work validates the authenticity of PSL..
Blood work can be very tricky, although it's a crude indicator, it can be a decent platform with knowing what's going on..

Well maybe you should pester the supplier of your testosterone to reimburse you for your blood work :). You can tell them "But PSL does it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom