Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSLTest 400 and DBOL

Noise Poison

Test 400 - 400mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
METHANDIENONE (Dianabol) - 10mg/tab EP

Someone is using these two products?
I am very tempted to buy them for my next cycle considering the decidedly advantageous prices.

Europe shipping.

relax mate.. it's not a personal attack, but among the various researches I've done I've found this too ...

I would have preferred a constructive answer instead of a sarcastic and ironic answer, like yours.

this does not mean that I will don't do my small order the same to verify personally.

- - - Updated - - -

could someone please explain to me why is not possible to modify a posy? English is not my mother language and sometimes I'm wrong, it would be better to can edit ...

I ran into the same thing on UG. They have a hate for PSL. However, no matter what lab you chose someone is going to say it is trash or the forum is sponsored by the gear you want. PSL does sponsor here, but so many of the guys on the forum, that have no financial interest will tell you its good to go. Also, just about all the online providers sell multiple labs, and they would not have been in business for years if their gear was all trash. Some gear is going to be under dosed and that is the biggest problem. I was able to find multiple people who swore by PSL, lab tests on the stuff and ordered it myself and their communication and shipping alone is a ten.

In my experience I would say Para Pharma is good gear and to avoid Dragon Pharma. These are in fact just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom