Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pulled the trigger on PSL

After painfully losing my long time source, I’ve finally decided to give PSL a go. I’ve seen and heard many good things and I’m looking forward to building a lasting relationship!

Anyway, new here to the community. I’ll be sure to review my experience and settle in. Glad I found these boards, lots of good reads so far!
You are all taken care of, check other thread :)

Hey my brother I'm just checking in to see how you're doing by doing a follow-up..

If there's ever anything that you need please do not hesitate to ask, either myself or one of our Representatives on staff will be more than happy to assist you..

Thanks for checking in! I’m doing pretty good. Hope you can say the same...
My gym finally opened as of yesterday, so that’s been a blessing.

As for my second order, I’m still waiting for shipping to progress. It was quickly updated after you looked into it a few days ago, but since the label was created it hasn’t updated in a few days.

I haven’t been too concerned about it, especially because of the great service you guys have provided thus far. However, now that the gym is open, I am increasingly ready for it to arrive 😁

Thanks again for checking in! Seriously impressed, and very appreciative of your commitment. 💪

As for my second order, I’m still waiting for shipping to progress. It was quickly updated after you looked into it a few days ago, but since the label was created it hasn’t updated in a few days.

I haven’t been too concerned about it, especially because of the great service you guys have provided thus far. However, now that the gym is open, I am increasingly ready for it to arrive 😁

Thanks again for checking in! Seriously impressed, and very appreciative of your commitment. 💪

bro PSL is a golden source...very impressive...

I haven’t been too concerned about it, especially because of the great service you guys have provided thus far. However, now that the gym is open, I am increasingly ready for it to arrive 

Thanks again for checking in! Seriously impressed, and very appreciative of your commitment. 
We're super excited for you Flat, we truly are.

Far as label update, there will be some white noise for a brief moment, it will update sooner than you think, you have my word!

Again, if there is anything that myself or my team can assist you with, please do NOT hesitate to ask, your needs are extremely important to me..

I do already have it mapped out. Without being too specific it’s a very simple cycle.

15wk/750mg Test-E with 4wk/40mg Dianabol kickstart, followed by the standard Nolvadex/Clomid pct.

Being a new source I think doing a simple cycle will make for an easier assessment.
I’ll be posting it in detail when I begin the log 👊🏻

I’ve been trying to figure out a way to communicate more privately regarding orders, but outside of visitor messages I’ve been hitting a wall.

Once a shipping label is created, how many days does can an order take to be actually given to the USPS? Honestly feel somewhat bad about all the inquiries regarding my order, but it has been in “pre-shipment” since 2am on the 17th.

Any info would be a blessing, thanks gents!

I’m in the same boat. Pre-shipment since May 15th @ 4:01 pm, and still no update/package. I’m getting a bit frustrated here...

I’ve been trying to figure out a way to communicate more privately regarding orders, but outside of visitor messages I’ve been hitting a wall.

Once a shipping label is created, how many days does can an order take to be actually given to the USPS? Honestly feel somewhat bad about all the inquiries regarding my order, but it has been in “pre-shipment” since 2am on the 17th.

Any info would be a blessing, thanks gents!

We're both of these packages domestic?

Back
Top Bottom