Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pulled the trigger on PSL

FlatlineSIN

Registered
After painfully losing my long time source, I’ve finally decided to give PSL a go. I’ve seen and heard many good things and I’m looking forward to building a lasting relationship!

Anyway, new here to the community. I’ll be sure to review my experience and settle in. Glad I found these boards, lots of good reads so far!

After painfully losing my long time source, I’ve finally decided to give PSL a go. I’ve seen and heard many good things and I’m looking forward to building a lasting relationship!

Anyway, new here to the community. I’ll be sure to review my experience and settle in. Glad I found these boards, lots of good reads so far!
Wow, it's great to have you and that is a nice intro.
we hope that we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations..

If there is ever anything that myself or the team can do for you please feel free to PM anyone of us (myself included) Forum reps: ~Vision~ -macedog24 - Stugatz - PushToday

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I’ll be trying to keep this thread updated with every step of the process so that any other prospective customers can have an idea of what to expect.

That said, I placed my order Wed morning, payed via WU in-person around noon the same day and followed the instructions to provide details. It is now Thu, less than 24 hours later, and my order status has been updated indicating that they have what they need from me.

So far, so good, PSL. I’ll be sure to post any further updates!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I’ll be trying to keep this thread updated with every step of the process so that any other prospective customers can have an idea of what to expect.

That said, I placed my order Wed morning, payed via WU in-person around noon the same day and followed the instructions to provide details. It is now Thu, less than 24 hours later, and my order status has been updated indicating that they have what they need from me.

So far, so good, PSL. I’ll be sure to post any further updates!

bro you should log your cycle...evo brothers love logs....

I most certainly plan to detail my experience with PSL and EP products. I’ll be happy to share it with you all once I get to grinding. I can’t say it will be elegant or award-winning, but it will be fair and honest!

I most certainly plan to detail my experience with PSL and EP products. I’ll be happy to share it with you all once I get to grinding. I can’t say it will be elegant or award-winning, but it will be fair and honest!

Looking forward to you sharing in all the details and progress along the way!

Lol that's all we can ask for brother. Thanks for taking the time to do this. It's very helpful to others who are considering their options.

Another update! My order has been shipped and I was provided with a tracking number 3 business days after my payment was confirmed... just as PSL policy said it would be. Looking forward to it’s arrival. Still nothing bad to say!

Another update! My order has been shipped and I was provided with a tracking number 3 business days after my payment was confirmed... just as PSL policy said it would be. Looking forward to it’s arrival. Still nothing bad to say!
Thanks for the update bro. Next stop...your doorstep.

Touchdown! Package came without incident... could have been packed tighter... vials were sliding out of their packaging somewhat, but all in all, everything was intact and as expected.

Had I known that using an online source was this simple and painless, I would have done it long ago!

Time to order the rest of my supplies! I should be starting a cycle log sometime within the next 2 months. I need to get back to baseline when the gyms open here again before I start the cycle. Keep an eye out!

I'm sure you will be happy with the products. I have ordered from them a few times and everything is always good. Let us know what you think

Touchdown! Package came without incident... could have been packed tighter... vials were sliding out of their packaging somewhat, but all in all, everything was intact and as expected.

Had I known that using an online source was this simple and painless, I would have done it long ago!

Time to order the rest of my supplies! I should be starting a cycle log sometime within the next 2 months. I need to get back to baseline when the gyms open here again before I start the cycle. Keep an eye out!

FlatlineSIN,
We love to hear your thoughts, as it's our moral obligation to listen you what you have to say..

Thank you for placing your trust into use along with giving the appropriate feedback, we are listening and I will address the shipping warehouse that sent these items. Again, thank you for putting your trust into our company and services, we hope you enjoy the products.

We believe that the ultimate customer satisfaction is a synergy between our company and our central focus on our customers needs..
As we emphasize on our ability to quickly deliver quality & authentic products at the same-time providing a nurturing business relationship
between our customers with our pledge and unwavering commitment not only as a solid business relationship but a long lasting friendship!

We remain proud of our accomplishments, but never complacent in the realization that we can and will always strive
to do more because everyday we serve you we realize how fortunate we are that you chose us. especially our loyal customers who are vocal...

It is these notions and the promises that WE give you that shows our value and commitment to our clients that continues to keep PSL number one in the market..

With this being said
if you post blood work on your products, we will offer you store credit off any future order. (how does that sound Mr. FlatlineSIN?) :)

Our team is always committed to serve you better!

Team Supervisor of PSL
Vision

Sounds great, I’ll be sure to hold you to that, Vision!
This is something we've been offering for a long time now. I just wish more people took advantage of it because it helps us AND it helps you.

It helps you gauge the quality of the product for yourself as well as giving you the chance to take a look at your overall health (which everyone should be doing anyway).

It helps us because, well...blood work to us is like gold because we can use it as proof of quality to help advertise our product. And we always need updated blood work because showing someone blood work from 2 years ago isn't really saying much about the CURRENT quality of the products. Luckily PSL has been around for so long and built such a strong connection with all our suppliers who have provided us with nothing but the best materials...but for some sources things aren't quite so consistent; changing raws suppliers, carrier oils, trying new recipes, new manufacturing facilities, new chemists, etc., one batch might differ from another. All the customer wants to know is HOW GOOD IS THE QUALITY AS OF RIGHT NOW?" That's where your blood work comes in.

So we encourage everyone to get blood work when using our products. You get to test the quality of the product yourself, and check up on your health essentially for free, and you get to help out your favorite anabolics provider :). Not to mention other potential customers ripping their hair out in search of a reputable source. Seeing blood work done from a non-biased 3rd party is extremely helpful.

Sorry for the rant, just trying to show the value of this program. Congrats on the touchdown bro!

Back
Top Bottom