Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

purchasepeptides net review

Toddmood

Registered
I've never used peptides before but was listening to a podcast where the guy went through them all and I noted some I wanted to try. BPC is one that you spot inject into injuries and i think it is worth a shot for me to take. another one is tb500 which is good for endurance and recovery. Maybe gonna get GHRP-2 as well. what do you think about purchasepeptides net? are they legit?

I've never used peptides before but was listening to a podcast where the guy went through them all and I noted some I wanted to try. BPC is one that you spot inject into injuries and i think it is worth a shot for me to take. another one is tb500 which is good for endurance and recovery. Maybe gonna get GHRP-2 as well. what do you think about purchasepeptides net? are they legit?
I stopped using them yrs ago. I was a good customer than i ordered a few things and it was bunk. That is my own personal experience.

bro i would use PSL peptides instead...check them out...they got the best....

Back
Top Bottom