Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity source labs

Jas84

Proficient Brother
Just want to post a positive review on here for these guys. I had a little prob with a order they shipped, they mistakenly sent the wrong product to me.I emailed them back and they responded very fAst, asked me for a picture of what I got, I sent it to them and they sent the right stuff over had It at my door within 5 days.

Was it a domestic or int purchase and did they ask for a refund?
Hey Bro, I talked to the guy over there (Jonte), about this very Topic.

He told me, If they screw-up, no problem, will send the correct stuff, at No Charge..........................JP
P.S.
I've never had a problem, but, shit happens.

You guys do realize PSL is UncleZ, right? That said, I placed an order for 50 amps of Omnadren's a few months back and it only took 15 days, and the communication was good. There is word going around that the Jelfa Omna's are fake and are actually their UGL Euro Pharm brand sust or test-e.... but dosed on the money. I had labs done and at 1 gram a week my test was over 5,000ng/dl so potent for sure.

I don't think most brothers here dont knows who uncle Z he's garbage,venom cobra, pinnacle just to mention few

I don't think most brothers here dont knows who uncle Z he's garbage,venom cobra, pinnacle just to mention few

I know of who Z is but the psl gear has all been good. Labs show it.

You have some stock of EP too.

Last edited:
You guys do realize PSL is UncleZ, right? That said, I placed an order for 50 amps of Omnadren's a few months back and it only took 15 days, and the communication was good. There is word going around that the Jelfa Omna's are fake and are actually their UGL Euro Pharm brand sust or test-e.... but dosed on the money. I had labs done and at 1 gram a week my test was over 5,000ng/dl so potent for sure.
You do realize that not's true.

That asshole Z wishes he owned PSL.

Never did, Never will.

Where did you get this Idea from.

I'v already straightened out one guy on this, before you came on Board.......................................................JP

There only 1 UG and I show his products here BFORE his private he's the best of the best in this business maybe an old G bro here can recognize his product

Never did, Never will.

I'v already straightened out one guy on this, before you came on Board.......................................................JP
I know two of the older PSL reps, plus Z's GM before he got busted....

Never did, Never will.

Bro, seriously? It is true and everyone who has been around a while knows it. Ask some of the former PSL reps.

You either don't have a clue and have been snowed by someone or you're covering for him. But the jig is up. He could have successfully pulled this off if his ego wasn't so big. Should have abandoned his Z site altogether and stuck with only PSL. He even admits his Z site does almost no business now and 95% of his business comes from his PSL site.

Time to stop trying to perpetuate this and just let it go.

Well, I'll say it again .. Look back on the posts here fella's.. I don't support PSL / Gymlabs...........There is a reason, and that's all I got to say , Oh yea, that's my Boy. He'll eat your ass up in a New York minute... ......................AnalogMan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom