Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: purity source labs 2nd time

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

purity source labs 2nd time

so the first time went great the gear is good. I took a lot of shit over a post before because a google search I did pulled up some basic bullshit. look theres a lot of sources but these guys take care of you. my pack was seized and one email after following the rules of time and tracking, was resent. I simply emailed and said yeah, it aint looking good its been at customs in new York for over 30 days and they emailed back I need a different address and 3 days later BOOM tracking number. that was 4 days ago lol so I don't have it yet, but they didn't let me stress at all. and if you read the rules they might even hook you up on your next order for going through that(if you don't act like an asshole) but im not pressing that issue period because they already went above and beyond. they took a loss to re send everything, so theyre gtg in my book, and I am an asshole, I think most guys are some just hide it better. but if your looking for a source, these guys got my attention as trustworthy and fast. and im a tough cookie...yes I just called myself a cookie...I should probably edit that

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They are one of our sponsors for good reason!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post
    so the first time went great the gear is good. I took a lot of shit over a post before because a google search I did pulled up some basic bullshit. look theres a lot of sources but these guys take care of you. my pack was seized and one email after following the rules of time and tracking, was resent. I simply emailed and said yeah, it aint looking good its been at customs in new York for over 30 days and they emailed back I need a different address and 3 days later BOOM tracking number. that was 4 days ago lol so I don't have it yet, but they didn't let me stress at all. and if you read the rules they might even hook you up on your next order for going through that(if you don't act like an asshole) but im not pressing that issue period because they already went above and beyond. they took a loss to re send everything, so theyre gtg in my book, and I am an asshole, I think most guys are some just hide it better. but if your looking for a source, these guys got my attention as trustworthy and fast. and im a tough cookie...yes I just called myself a cookie...I should probably edit that
    Sorry to hear about the seized order.
    On a positive note. Glad to see you've already gotten your tracking and a new order is on the way. Psl will never leave you high and dry. Your GTG when you gonwith PSL.
    PSL/ EURO-PEPTIDES REP.
    For questions or concerns you may contact me via PM
    Or email PSL at-
    [email protected]

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Couldnt ha e said it better myself

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    customs seizes orders once in a blue moon, simply get a new PO Box if that happens and stop paying on your old one. PSL has your back if that happens but it is rare luckily
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm assuming that this forum approves of the Sarms that they sell?, thinking of buying Cardarine, Ostarine, also any problems with shipping to Canada?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by parisball View Post
    I'm assuming that this forum approves of the Sarms that they sell?, thinking of buying Cardarine, Ostarine, also any problems with shipping to Canada?
    Cannada should be okay i would have thought.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As far as I know they stopped shipping to Canada last year. About a month ago I inquired if that was still the situation and was told to hang on that they were working on it so if anybody has heard different let me know. I've had trouble with a few sources which I'm not going to mention at the moment. It'd be great if PSL was shipping up my way again as I can't waste anymore time and money on Bunk Gear.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kman6745 View Post
    As far as I know they stopped shipping to Canada last year. About a month ago I inquired if that was still the situation and was told to hang on that they were working on it so if anybody has heard different let me know. I've had trouble with a few sources which I'm not going to mention at the moment. It'd be great if PSL was shipping up my way again as I can't waste anymore time and money on Bunk Gear.
    ah damn didnt know that, thanks for letting us know. are you based in canada?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by parisball View Post
    Think again. There is something fishy going on in that regard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast