Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

purity source labs 2nd time

Ssshortstop

so the first time went great the gear is good. I took a lot of shit over a post before because a google search I did pulled up some basic bullshit. look theres a lot of sources but these guys take care of you. my pack was seized and one email after following the rules of time and tracking, was resent. I simply emailed and said yeah, it aint looking good its been at customs in new York for over 30 days and they emailed back I need a different address and 3 days later BOOM tracking number. that was 4 days ago lol so I don't have it yet, but they didn't let me stress at all. and if you read the rules they might even hook you up on your next order for going through that(if you don't act like an asshole) but im not pressing that issue period because they already went above and beyond. they took a loss to re send everything, so theyre gtg in my book, and I am an asshole, I think most guys are some just hide it better. but if your looking for a source, these guys got my attention as trustworthy and fast. and im a tough cookie...yes I just called myself a cookie...I should probably edit that

so the first time went great the gear is good. I took a lot of shit over a post before because a google search I did pulled up some basic bullshit. look theres a lot of sources but these guys take care of you. my pack was seized and one email after following the rules of time and tracking, was resent. I simply emailed and said yeah, it aint looking good its been at customs in new York for over 30 days and they emailed back I need a different address and 3 days later BOOM tracking number. that was 4 days ago lol so I don't have it yet, but they didn't let me stress at all. and if you read the rules they might even hook you up on your next order for going through that(if you don't act like an asshole) but im not pressing that issue period because they already went above and beyond. they took a loss to re send everything, so theyre gtg in my book, and I am an asshole, I think most guys are some just hide it better. but if your looking for a source, these guys got my attention as trustworthy and fast. and im a tough cookie...yes I just called myself a cookie...I should probably edit that
Sorry to hear about the seized order.
On a positive note. Glad to see you've already gotten your tracking and a new order is on the way. Psl will never leave you high and dry. Your GTG when you gonwith PSL.

I'm assuming that this forum approves of the Sarms that they sell?, thinking of buying Cardarine, Ostarine, also any problems with shipping to Canada?

As far as I know they stopped shipping to Canada last year. About a month ago I inquired if that was still the situation and was told to hang on that they were working on it so if anybody has heard different let me know. I've had trouble with a few sources which I'm not going to mention at the moment. It'd be great if PSL was shipping up my way again as I can't waste anymore time and money on Bunk Gear.

As far as I know they stopped shipping to Canada last year. About a month ago I inquired if that was still the situation and was told to hang on that they were working on it so if anybody has heard different let me know. I've had trouble with a few sources which I'm not going to mention at the moment. It'd be great if PSL was shipping up my way again as I can't waste anymore time and money on Bunk Gear.

ah damn didnt know that, thanks for letting us know. are you based in canada?

what do you mean, have you experienced them?

I've used their test before and it is perfect. I'm alleging that PSL was selling sarms at reasonable prices and they pulled them because they are exposing the other board sponsors here who sell sarms as rip off artists. I'm not a troll and I'm sorry if this is offensive but $150-$200 per month for a sarm (any sarm) is laughable.

Back
Top Bottom