Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source Labs

Hey macedog, could you lend me a little help? Recently placed an order with PSL, payment confirmed received about a week ago, no shipment sent or info yet...appreciate any help, thanks

Macedog, I have tried to email Vision several times. I talked to someone at the orders@puritysource email that obviously can't speak very good english. I'm trying to handle this the right way, but am running short on patience. Can you PM me? I tried pm'ing you but this is my first post and it will not let me.

Hey macedog, could you lend me a little help? Recently placed an order with PSL, payment confirmed received about a week ago, no shipment sent or info yet...appreciate any help, thanks

Can you pm me.

- - - Updated - - -

Macedog, I have tried to email Vision several times. I talked to someone at the orders@puritysource email that obviously can't speak very good english. I'm trying to handle this the right way, but am running short on patience. Can you PM me? I tried pm'ing you but this is my first post and it will not let me.

Messaging you. One sec

- - - Updated - - -

Messaged you my friend.

Message received thanks, however i cant reply because i have less than 100 posts. Could you drop me some alternate way to message you? E mail, etc. just have a shipping question/issue. Thanks again

Hi

Do you Guys use this email [email protected] ??

Because we are replay for emails two times per day, maybe check your spam box , many times emails landing there ,or simply login on our site there you can find all updates ,trackings all what you need : )

PSL

Hi

Do you Guys use this email [email protected] ??

Because we are replay for emails two times per day, maybe check your spam box , many times emails landing there ,or simply login on our site there you can find all updates ,trackings all what you need : )

PSL
I just spoke with someone about this. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The end of that topic is from 2017. And I noticed in ur visitor messages some1 having tested ur Anavar and coming back as dbol with no response from vision

Hello guys this is my first time posting anything on any forums but have been doing ALOT of research on which domestic source to use . I’m new to body building but not new to being in shape exercising and taking care of myself diet wise . I’m 35 y/o and beginning to notice a drop in T lvls thru blood work . Thinking of getting on TRT but I also plan on just blasting and cruising instead of cycling on and off. So with all that info stated my question is how long is PSL take for shipping to a US location? Just curious cause I’m hearing different things . Since there’s a rep in the thread maybe you can help me or anyone else with personal exp.

From personal experience they have domestic shipping and I received in 2 days. International shipping was 5-6 days.

Well I’m gonna pull the trigger on psl I will contact you if there’s any issues . Thanks again.
Im here to assist if you need anything.. I will do whatever I can within my powers to give you the service that you need and expect!

Ok so here’s my review so far on the psl experience . I put in a small order on the first try just to see what I’m to expect later on and I have to say shipping was pretty quick. I ordered 2vl of test e and one of test prop .. I’m already on a cycle from another supplier but need some e for the cruise I’m starting . Not getting off cycle for a bit . The 2 vials of test e checked out with the numbers from verification at manufacturer website . But the prop has no verification numbers on it like the 2 test e vials. It “ looks” legit color and thickness wise (clear) . But you can’t tell really unless you test it right? So that’s what I’ll do , will be posting test results next week . Getting a really good roidtest kit next week and will post pics of results .
Nothing really to say either way right now about psl except shipping was very quick and they did get back with me when I needed answeres on things . If the tests are good I will use them in the future when I’m in a pinch and need a speedy option.

A “really good” home roid test will simply test for the presence of a chemical. It is no more good, high tech, or accurate than those stupid strips cops use to test presence of drugs and verify meth is meth / coke is coke.

You will not be able to test quality/purity.

Yes I am aware of this the only way to really know is either pay for a lab somewhere or from blood work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom