Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity source labs hgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicioustown

What's up bros anyone have feedback on PSL Pfizer hgh? I'm about to make a order from them and don't want to get burned from bunk product or scamming thanx guys

Just ordered from them so will be able to give u some feedback soon. Everything I've read about them has been great though

Never used it myself but even before I became a rep I have read nothing but good things esp on the geno 100 % legit and compared to generics u can use half the dose

Yeah ive been eye balling it too but im a auto tech with 2 kids growth is never going too fit my budget

Don't forget with Genos Half dose is enough for most

Yep...1-3iu's is plenty to get all the desired benefits. For serious muscle growth and hyperplasia, 6-10 is optimal, but that's where the side effects kick in and that's quite a dose for pharma grade. We're talking professional BB doses there.

1-3 iu's will keep you lean without a doubt.

Don't forget with Genos Half dose is enough for most

Yep...1-3iu's is plenty to get all the desired benefits. For serious muscle growth and hyperplasia, 6-10 is optimal, but that's where the side effects kick in and that's quite a dose for pharma grade. We're talking professional BB doses there.

1-3 iu's will keep you lean without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom