Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source Labs Ignoring my Order questions

robbobcorncob

Registered
So I placed an order with Purity Source Labs over 6 days ago, I messaged them in regards to getting an update on my order status as it has not been marked as delivered.

I got no response.

I messaged later asking a question about placing an order (via a different e-mail) and they responded to that e-mail, what's the deal?

So I placed an order with Purity Source Labs over 6 days ago, I messaged them in regards to getting an update on my order status as it has not been marked as delivered.

I got no response.

I messaged later asking a question about placing an order (via a different e-mail) and they responded to that e-mail, what's the deal?

bro...seems email issues happening...vision brother was posting this...
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-only-here-where-we-right-here!!!!-67188.html

did they get back to u?

The order is in transit from PSL, everything seems to be all good (I have ordered from them before 2 y ears ago and their products were amazing)

The order is in transit from PSL, everything seems to be all good (I have ordered from them before 2 y ears ago and their products were amazing)
Just seeing this..glad they have gotten back to you.

I got no response.

You order is is being looked into, there was some server issues so that could have effected any updates. We apologize about this delay..

Back
Top Bottom