Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source Labs Info & Bloodwork

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
Most recent order from PSL with bloodwork

Shout out to vision great guy great communication couldn't ask for better company if your worried don't be i just placed an order and paid everything is on track I love psl and you will too.

I ran a cycle of tren e 150 & test e 250 blend it was absolutely great PSL is the best company by far I have ordered around 9 times from them and not had a single problem I just placed another order today and can't wait for it to come in. Shout out to vision who has been there every step of the way thank you so much and thanks to psl and all the hard work you do yall are great honestly I truly appreciate everything.

Product review 10-10

Customer service 10-10

Shipping Time Domestic 9-10

Trustworthy & Dependable 10-10

It's so hard to trust a online source or even a local source but PSL has done it they are honest true and have kick ass gear I love it.

Bloodwork posted below and before people freak about the first page I got that taken care of there was some minor issues but all is well now but check out the test levels I'm well over 1500 the cap at the so I believe I'm running well over 2000 and that proves psl is true honest and have awesome gear. Thanks guys.
a0d2ee13caa41960975e4ff20c568b9d.jpg
e62f73e298b7f11acb2f901e485f19ea.jpg

My brother once again thank you for the kind words and it's always a pleasure dealing with you..

We tell people often that we will compensate them for their blood work and this is a testimony of our word.

Get blood work using our products and we will compensate each and every single one of you, long as you post your results..

My brother once again thank you for the kind words and it's always a pleasure dealing with you..

We tell people often that we will compensate them for their blood work and this is a testimony of our word.

Get blood work using our products and we will compensate each and every single one of you, long as you post your results..
I thank everything you and the PSL team has done for me you are awesome and everyone should know I'm just a regular guy who luckly found psl and I am so glad I did discounts for blood work is awesome and they are great all the way around I truly love psl and vision is awesome.

Thanks everyone I truly appreciate it and ya psl is the way to go my blood work definitely shows that. And also vision is excellent in every way possible he has been the best person to help through all the needs I've had with ordering and my products

What dose are you running brother?
Currently 500mg test e weekly
And 400mg tren e weekly
I just placed another order on the 10th just waiting on that and damnit if I didn't forgot to add my winstrol 50mg x3 daily it's a good cycle but I'm getting ready to turn up the dial and get into everything heavier so I can get some better reviews for yall and do some YouTube videos and stuff like that vision and I were talking about it so it gets the word out and people become aware of how damn awesome yall truly are.

nice numbers bro. i had a client on a bit under 150mg a week and his numbers came in 880 with elevated RBC and hematocrit so i had him drop it down to 125. it is perfectly dosed gear. PSL A+++

nice numbers bro. i had a client on a bit under 150mg a week and his numbers came in 880 with elevated RBC and hematocrit so i had him drop it down to 125. it is perfectly dosed gear. PSL A+++
Thanks brother I appreciate it yea you have to be carful woth thoes numbers most people just look at the test and don't pay attention to everything well if you don't want a heart attack stroke or worse you need to take all the lab results seriously because they can mess you up real good

Currently 500mg test e weekly
And 400mg tren e weekly
I just placed another order on the 10th just waiting on that and damnit if I didn't forgot to add my winstrol 50mg x3 daily it's a good cycle but I'm getting ready to turn up the dial and get into everything heavier so I can get some better reviews for yall and do some YouTube videos and stuff like that vision and I were talking about it so it gets the word out and people become aware of how damn awesome yall truly are.
We really appreciate you going out of your way to test out our products and provide people with solid information. We need more people like you. I remember back when I was a late teen taking my tribulus and horny goat weed knowing I was going to cycle one day. I'd be all over the internet watching youtube videos and lurking on forums trying to get info. I was definitely big into watching Dylan Gemelli's videos, and here I am now communicating with him directly on the forums like he wasn't a celebrity in my eyes back then lol. What I'm saying is that a TON of people, especially young people will most likely stumble across your videos in their research and being able to provide them with solid, intelligent information will better prepare them for when they take the plunge. Wait till your views start to climb bro I'm telling you.

Also...be careful. We appreciate you testing stuff but don't go too hard just for the sake of science lol.

Thanks brother I appreciate it yea you have to be carful woth thoes numbers most people just look at the test and don't pay attention to everything well if you don't want a heart attack stroke or worse you need to take all the lab results seriously because they can mess you up real good
I used to be so diligent with donating blood. Every 8 weeks on the dot or every 12 weeks if I did double blood. I watched my hematocrit like a hawk. Never let it go above 52 even on high dosed cycles. Unfortunately even with all that by blood pressure started climbing. Nothing dangerous but I hover in the pre-hypertension territory. I haven't been permanently deferred from donating but it seems every time I go in they send me home because my diastolic is slightly above 90....which is also due to some mild anxiety about donating. But I haven't been able to in a while :/.

I just placed my first order with PSL. Hoping for a great experience like you guys have had. Always a little apprehensive when using a new source.

I just placed my first order with PSL. Hoping for a great experience like you guys have had. Always a little apprehensive when using a new source.
Psl is great honestly I'm just a regular guy I've placed 10+ orders no problem at all there awesome and customer service is great. You won't be disappointed I never have been.

Back
Top Bottom