Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source Labs Proof There Legit

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
Most recent order from PSL with bloodwork

Shout out to vision great guy great communication couldn't ask for better company if your worried don't be i just placed an order and paid everything is on track I love psl and you will too.

I ran a cycle of tren e 150 & test e 250 blend it was absolutely great PSL is the best company by far I have ordered around 9 times from them and not had a single problem I just placed another order today and can't wait for it to come in. Shout out to vision who has been there every step of the way thank you so much and thanks to psl and all the hard work you do yall are great honestly I truly appreciate everything.

Product review 10-10

Customer service 10-10

Shipping Time Domestic 9-10

Trustworthy & Dependable 10-10

It's so hard to trust a online source or even a local source but PSL has done it they are honest true and have kick ass gear I love it.

Bloodwork posted below and before people freak about the first page I got that taken care of there was some minor issues but all is well now but check out the test levels I'm well over 1500 the cap at the so I believe I'm running well over 2000 and that proves psl is true honest and have awesome gear. Thanks guys.
8b6922ce7e03cf6bfae1493f963184bc.jpg
015d305be610ee659bd2ebb7d78d2913.jpg

Trying to get them to tell me how to Western Union my order. Placed order on Friday but still have not heard back from them on how or who and where to send Western Union payment. ???

Message vision on here give them ur order number if u got one he will talk u thru I'll message and let him know also.

JBFWXKEQY is order number. I just clicked "place Order" which got me the order number. before that I didn't have one. So that is probably why I had not heard from them. Just waiting now for Western Union instructions.

JBFWXKEQY is order number. I just clicked "place Order" which got me the order number. before that I didn't have one. So that is probably why I had not heard from them. Just waiting now for Western Union instructions.

Have you received any updates pertaining your order? If you have not received any further updates please contact me..

do you make delivery to Turkey? If so, customs clearance is ok or usually seized?

- - - Updated - - -

Have you received any updates pertaining your order? If you have not received any further updates please contact me..

do you make delivery to Turkey? If so, customs clearance is ok or usually seized?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes we deliver there. Our clearance rate is extremely high for all countries minus AU and CA but we no longer ship there anyways. You're good bro.

I checked the site. Looking for cheque drops-mibolerone. It does not exist. Any chance of supplying it on demand?

thx

- - - Updated - - -

Yes we deliver there. Our clearance rate is extremely high for all countries minus AU and CA but we no longer ship there anyways. You're good bro.

I checked the site. Looking for cheque drops-mibolerone. It does not exist. Any chance of supplying it on demand?

thx

- - - Updated - - -

Negative. If we had it, we'd surely have it listed. Cheque drops are somewhat rare nowadays. Some sources still carry them though. Take a look around here I'm sure you'll find them.

Most recent order from PSL with bloodwork

Shout out to vision great guy great communication couldn't ask for better company if your worried don't be i just placed an order and paid everything is on track I love psl and you will too.

I ran a cycle of tren e 150 & test e 250 blend it was absolutely great PSL is the best company by far I have ordered around 9 times from them and not had a single problem I just placed another order today and can't wait for it to come in. Shout out to vision who has been there every step of the way thank you so much and thanks to psl and all the hard work you do yall are great honestly I truly appreciate everything.

Product review 10-10

Customer service 10-10

Shipping Time Domestic 9-10

Trustworthy & Dependable 10-10

It's so hard to trust a online source or even a local source but PSL has done it they are honest true and have kick ass gear I love it.

Bloodwork posted below and before people freak about the first page I got that taken care of there was some minor issues but all is well now but check out the test levels I'm well over 1500 the cap at the so I believe I'm running well over 2000 and that proves psl is true honest and have awesome gear. Thanks guys.
8b6922ce7e03cf6bfae1493f963184bc.jpg
015d305be610ee659bd2ebb7d78d2913.jpg

they are legit bro.

Back
Top Bottom