Quote Originally Posted by 3DIRTY8 View Post
And yes, freaking the fuck out cuz first cycle with shutdown and nothing good yet, same with the communication. When there’s no reply, what would you do as a customer? Put yourself in these boots.
I will say this for the last time and I will no longer reply to you or this topic any longer..

We were sorting out details and I was pressing for your order to be created and shipped, we were in the process of debating if we should ship it International or wait until our domestic line is back opened, I was actually in the mist of going to contact you to see if you would mind if we sent it International instead.. all the messages of mine that you posted clearly indicates that I was above and beyond willing to assist you but it also takes time on my end to make the proper assessment with my team on how we are going to go about things... You very well could have also reached out instead of putting this all back on me. Because of your recent posts particularly the one here completely dismantled any potential or possibility of coming to a resolution... The sale is final and there will be zero compensation!

Maybe next time you don't jump to conclusions by making an assertion by calling our PTC products bunk, using that as a PowerPoint to help further propel your current situation.

I think it's time you let this rest and accept the fact that you are simply just not happy with your services that you've received and leave it at that.. I think it's time you move on. You made your point of being the squeakiest wheel. And the way you went about it was completely unacceptable and inappropriate.. I would highly suggest that you do not make any more attempts to further further Defender case.

A multimillion-dollar operation is not going to lose their asses on sending you a replacement of three vials.. your order was almost literally shipped internationally..

I wish you better luck in the future..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DIRTY8 View Post
And yes, freaking the fuck out cuz first cycle with shutdown and nothing good yet, same with the communication. When there’s no reply, what would you do as a customer? Put yourself in these boots.
PS... I even spoke to one of the moderators on numerous occasions about this and we both agreed that we should just send a replacement regardless of the circumstance and matter.. you were in the process of being taken care of . You should learn how to have patience