Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity source labs is a scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssshortstop

It seems like everybody points to PSL on here as the go-to place you can trust but I came across something on underground webs that was very very bad about them it was horrible varying lengths that they rip people off big time..... is there not one source that's reliable that you can trust..... I was ready to order from these guys too

2020 UPDATE
PSL are possibles scammers:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...psl-scammers-review-january-2020-a-72138.html

It seems like everybody points to PSL on here as the go-to place you can trust but I came across something on underground webs that was very very bad about them it was horrible varying lengths that they rip people off big time..... is there not one source that's reliable that you can trust..... I was ready to order from these guys too

bro....obviously they got competition...nasty competitors spread rumors...it happens...
...brother we got ton of evo brothers and ef brothers who LOVE PSL...

Link to the underground webs or it never happened

Bro - pick a company. Any in the world. Then read their reviews. Good and bad. Make an informed decision and dont post stupid shit on here about a sponsor without first actually knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

One issue which a bunch of companies seem to suffer from in our world is the one connected with payment methods.

E-currency. All this buying a fraction of a very fluid 'coin' and then needing wallets etc. That and WU. So MILLIONS have been ripped off in other sales markets. Yet it's labs like PSL who are held to blame. And it takes 2 seconds to post shit

Dude.. there different ones. Find one that works for you. I know your afraid. Just try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the administration gives me permission I will gladly provide the other communities in which we host which in fact are some Powerhouse communities and in each of these communities we have sub forms, I can gladly provide a link to each of these communities where people can do their own research.. these communities are unbiased and have zero tolerance for anything and they can see our feedback right there.. it always seems to be that any member that comes here at evolution that makes a clean about this company being a scam always has a brand-new join date with very little post count if anything they're only post count is revolving our company being a scam, as if they are making the account just to go out of their way to warn people which is very skeptical...

I'm Not tooting on our horn, but I'm proud to say that we are in fact one of the highest and most renounce sponsors that is on the market today.. in these communities in which I'm talking about you can see how many active members are participating in each section and we are dominating in our private session..

How many sources provide the compounds that we offer along with mass spec testing, and for those that question the mass spec testing we have offered Alternatives in which they can send in Sample themselves for testing..

Show me proof of these bad instances in which the original poster speaks of..

because one thing is for certain and I pride myself in the fact that we have a huge an absolutely Superior customer base of loyal and repeated clients alike..

if you make a claim you need to bring something to the table.. prove that there has been scams taking place haha..

Furthermore here's just a fun fact, we have given away more free gear than some of these small generic contenders will probably ever possess in their lifetime..

we make and manufacture our very own growth hormone not only in kits, but also dual Chambers.. we also have ampules and blister packs coming as well.. what company will invest tens and thousands of dollars into this technology just to put fake contents on the interior?????

Haha..

If the administration gives me permission I will gladly provide the other communities in which we host which in fact are some Powerhouse communities and in each of these communities we have sub forms, I can gladly provide a link to each of these communities where people can do their own research.. these communities are unbiased and have zero tolerance for anything and they can see our feedback right there.. it always seems to be that any member that comes here at evolution that makes a clean about this company being a scam always has a brand-new join date with very little post count if anything they're only post count is revolving our company being a scam, as if they are making the account just to go out of their way to warn people which is very skeptical...

I'm Not tooting on our horn, but I'm proud to say that we are in fact one of the highest and most renounce sponsors that is on the market today.. in these communities in which I'm talking about you can see how many active members are participating in each section and we are dominating in our private session..

How many sources provide the compounds that we offer along with mass spec testing, and for those that question the mass spec testing we have offered Alternatives in which they can send in Sample themselves for testing..

Show me proof of these bad instances in which the original poster speaks of..

because one thing is for certain and I pride myself in the fact that we have a huge an absolutely Superior customer base of loyal and repeated clients alike..

if you make a claim you need to bring something to the table.. prove that there has been scams taking place haha..

Furthermore here's just a fun fact, we have given away more free gear than some of these small generic contenders will probably ever possess in their lifetime..

we make and manufacture our very own growth hormone not only in kits, but also dual Chambers.. we also have ampules and blister packs coming as well.. what company will invest tens and thousands of dollars into this technology just to put fake contents on the interior?????

Haha..

Frankly, Vision I don’t think it is necessary. Just cause a-hole types that gibberish about a legit company being a scam, you guys stand on your own and speak for yourself. You have enough guys here vouching for you.

Yeah i read some bad shit on meso rx i think. You can g it itll pop up. But im gonna try them. You guys are right i just don't want to get ripped off because then I might never try anything again and I really want to

We are on a dozen /multiple forums and proven a reliable and trust worthy site!! Visit them and see for yourself.

Bro - pick a company. Any in the world. Then read their reviews. Good and bad. Make an informed decision and dont post stupid shit on here about a sponsor without first actually knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

bro i didnt think he was nasty....i think he really wants to know...so we tell him...PSL is golden its straight up

Yeah i read some bad shit on meso rx i think. You can g it itll pop up. But im gonna try them. You guys are right i just don't want to get ripped off because then I might never try anything again and I really want to
You have no worries going with PSL. Someone is Always here to answer questions and help point you in the right direction. PSL is very straightforward and transparent in everything. We do.

PSL is good to go in my book. I don't have a horse in this race...just happy with the half dozen orders I've placed with them and communication has always been on point via email.

dude come on man.. that forum bashes every source. it is dying for a reason..

PSL is A+ source. not really sure what else to tell ya except look at their hard working reps on here who are kicking ass

Hi,

Looking to get top quality Primobolan to stack with Test Cyp which I’m already on. Heard lot of great things about PSL, esp from stevesmi. Also needing Aromasin, or exemestane. Anastrozole is sort of working for me, but really need to control estrogen.

Saw your test results for Primo, 95 mg. I’ve seen test results on Anabolic Lab with Valkyrie, AS Labs, and Dragon tested at 100mg of primo per 100mg. Just want to make sure I’m getting best quality gear. Do you know about these other labs, and how you compare?

gjbdrum214

dude come on man.. that forum bashes every source. it is dying for a reason..

PSL is A+ source. not really sure what else to tell ya except look at their hard working reps on here who are kicking ass

This... They have a agenda over there they like to promote their sources Within.. one of their members had his own private lab sometime back and they were supporting him funny thing is he turned out to be a scammer ..

I have literally witnessed some top contenders in the market and quite a few of them I net worked and worked with in the past, they're very good people and they got their asses ripped apart over there at Meso... People were making silly demands that they request pictures of their facility and everything... They might as well give out their location at that point ..

They bash every single source that comes in there literally putting them through the gauntlet... There are bunch of fucking scumbags... Mallard is a moron for allowing that.. although on a personal level Mallards pretty damn cool but his ideologies with running a freedom of speech community makes that the biggest Cesspool in all of bodybuilding communities..

bought gear from here as it was ranted as the best and sponsor for a reason. Everything went smoothly until recently. 7 weeks into cycle and blood work is showing shit results from test e. Notified all people and are still waiting for over 2 weeks for a damn reply or update on the situation. Mind you, natural T levels are still completely shut off. Can provide bloodwork for you as well, or if you do some lurking you can find the thread, unless they deleted it again. Yes they deleted the original review.

Anywho, choose wisely. Some of the bad info out there about them is true. Am going through the same situation. Was told to hang tight, was called a scammer, etc. Accepted the loss, wasted time, and potential health issues as the gear and pct is more than likely all bunk. Moving on to one of the many sources offered at “brother hood of pain.”

bought gear from here as it was ranted as the best and sponsor for a reason. Everything went smoothly until recently. 7 weeks into cycle and blood work is showing shit results from test e. Notified all people and are still waiting for over 2 weeks for a damn reply or update on the situation. Mind you, natural T levels are still completely shut off. Can provide bloodwork for you as well, or if you do some lurking you can find the thread, unless they deleted it again. Yes they deleted the original review.

Anywho, choose wisely. Some of the bad info out there about them is true. Am going through the same situation. Was told to hang tight, was called a scammer, etc. Accepted the loss, wasted time, and potential health issues as the gear and pct is more than likely all bunk. Moving on to one of the many sources offered at “brother hood of pain.”

we have numerous people that have provided blood work with the same exact backs that you're talking about... Little do you know I was in the process of sending you a replacement which you were not entitled to because we cannot validate your claim however the reimbursement I was going to give you has now been cancelled.. you can take you're scamming lying ass and go pound some sand..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom