Thread: Purity Source Labs Scam - Won't Honor Their Resend Policy

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Purity Source Labs Scam - Won't Honor Their Resend Policy

Folks,

I placed on order for some gear on the 22nd of February and my package arrived at my local post office on the 11th of March. I visted the Post Office to inquiry and they claim the package was promptly returned to the sender since they were unable to verify the P.O Box that it was shipped to. PSL claims they sent it to the correct P.O. Box and refuse to resend the gear I paid for. I have confirmed that the P.O. Box I provided in my shipping address is correct and that I am the owner of it. Please refer to the attached images.

Cited directly from their Resend Policy on their website: 2. RESEND POLICY APPLIES ONLY WHEN PROOF OF SEIZURE IS PROVIDED (SEIZURE LETTER OR TRACKING INFORMATION)

In an earlier thread, Vision claims that in these cases, the package is returned to the sender if it is held too long. I went to the Post Office the same day I recieved the alert and by the time I got there, it had already been carried out.

Tracking information clearly shows that the package did arrive at the post office and was promptly shipped back to the sender. I've already sent a reply to PSL asking them to resend to a new address and honor their policy. For a first time customer that paid for domestic shipping, this is a terrible customer experience. I would like a PSL rep to speak to me directly and come to an acceptable compromise to this situation.

The error is clearly from USPS and PSL should be held accountable even if they did not cause the error. This is considered good customer care.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 6.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	12097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 7.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	12096

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Evo doesnt currently have a PSL rep

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twobyfour View Post
    Folks,

I placed on order for some gear on the 22nd of February and my package arrived at my local post office on the 11th of March. I visted the Post Office to inquiry and they claim the package was promptly returned to the sender since they were unable to verify the P.O Box that it was shipped to. PSL claims they sent it to the correct P.O. Box and refuse to resend the gear I paid for. I have confirmed that the P.O. Box I provided in my shipping address is correct and that I am the owner of it. Please refer to the attached images.

Cited directly from their Resend Policy on their website: 2. RESEND POLICY APPLIES ONLY WHEN PROOF OF SEIZURE IS PROVIDED (SEIZURE LETTER OR TRACKING INFORMATION)

In an earlier thread, Vision claims that in these cases, the package is returned to the sender if it is held too long. I went to the Post Office the same day I recieved the alert and by the time I got there, it had already been carried out.

Tracking information clearly shows that the package did arrive at the post office and was promptly shipped back to the sender. I've already sent a reply to PSL asking them to resend to a new address and honor their policy. For a first time customer that paid for domestic shipping, this is a terrible customer experience. I would like a PSL rep to speak to me directly and come to an acceptable compromise to this situation.

The error is clearly from USPS and PSL should be held accountable even if they did not cause the error. This is considered good customer care.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 6.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	12097Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture 7.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	12096
    Because of the fashion in which you went about this openly knowing this has nothing to do with the company clearly recognizing that this is an error with the postal service, and how you decide to smear the image of a reputable source openly stating that this has nothing to do PSL and everything to do with the postal service and yet you want to blatantly claim that we should be held responsible and accountable?!?!..
    Your sale is final.. under no circumstance did we deserve this type of feedback or post..

the tracking clearly shows that the item was delivered and landed in your local area, we did everything in our power to meet our end of the deal by providing you with the service that you should expect, this is now in the hands of the postal service.. We are NOT the postal service buddy!

There will be no reshipment at this moment..
    I have always gone above and beyond for each and every single customer and our reputation speaks of this, however we're not going to allow a customer to hold us hostage with unwarranted and unnecessary demands...

"The error is clearly from USPS and PSL should be held accountable even if they did not cause the error. This is considered good customer care." Really? Ok, watch how this is handled

FYI.. I said in some instances when this happens that's because the parcell sat too long, that was just an example that was provided considering the fact that there was not enough information available regarding the instance.
    However you agreed to the terms and conditions that there is a 30-day wait period. If you do not received your parcel before we even consider the option for a reship
    we reserve the right to have this stance in which I'm exercising and flexing at this moment.
    Maybe next time you should reconsider your approach with diplomacy, because this would have worked out much easier if you went through the proper channels and exhausted other resources with making a healthy and reasonable exchange with some sort of dialogue in an attempt to find a resolution.

Your finances were collected, your order was processed and you receive a tracking number, your parcells landed at your local sort facility, from there on out you are openly experiencing an error with the postal service not us.. play me that we are scammers when we fulfilled your order with all of the obligations that we should comply with, if anything this post is reverse scamming from your end.

Good luck 👍 talk to you in 30 day

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well shit, I guess they do.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Because of the fashion in which you went about this openly knowing this has nothing to do with the company clearly recognizing that this is an error with the postal service, and how you decide to smear the image of a reputable source openly stating that this has nothing to do PSL and everything to do with the postal service and yet you want to blatantly claim that we should be held responsible and accountable?!?!..
    Your sale is final.. under no circumstance did we deserve this type of feedback or post..

the tracking clearly shows that the item was delivered and landed in your local area, we did everything in our power to meet our end of the deal by providing you with the service that you should expect, this is now in the hands of the postal service.. We are NOT the postal service buddy!

There will be no reshipment at this moment..
    I have always gone above and beyond for each and every single customer and our reputation speaks of this, however we're not going to allow a customer to hold us hostage with unwarranted and unnecessary demands...

"The error is clearly from USPS and PSL should be held accountable even if they did not cause the error. This is considered good customer care." Really? Ok, watch how this is handled

FYI.. I said in some instances when this happens that's because the parcell sat too long, that was just an example that was provided considering the fact that there was not enough information available regarding the instance.
    However you agreed to the terms and conditions that there is a 30-day wait period. If you do not received your parcel before we even consider the option for a reship
    we reserve the right to have this stance in which I'm exercising and flexing at this moment.
    Maybe next time you should reconsider your approach with diplomacy, because this would have worked out much easier if you went through the proper channels and exhausted other resources with making a healthy and reasonable exchange with some sort of dialogue in an attempt to find a resolution.

Your finances were collected, your order was processed and you receive a tracking number, your parcells landed at your local sort facility, from there on out you are openly experiencing an error with the postal service not us.. play me that we are scammers when we fulfilled your order with all of the obligations that we should comply with, if anything this post is reverse scamming from your end.

Vision, the goal of the post wasn’t to “smear” anyone’s image. If anything, I’m trying to piece together the whole situation.

The response I received from PSL was, more or less, a resounding, “No, we will not resend your gear.” Wouldn’t you agree? I’m well within my rights to post my experience as a customer. Again, this is NOT a review, but my personal experience.

I am reserving all judgement until I have full confirmation that PSL has considered a different option after the 30-day period. But guess what? All I was told was, “No.” That’s certainly room for concern. So far, you’ve been far more informative than PSL support.

I chose PSL to purchase my gear because I’ve read fantastic reviews about the quality of the gear, but more importantly, the customer service. Based on your response, I can assume you are a PSL rep, or at the very least, a frequent customer. Perhaps you can provide me with details on how you/PSL are going to handle the situation?

The service what I consider more important than any other aspect of a business (being a business owner myself). And I can certainly admit that the service I’ve experienced and been, thus far, disappointing. I’ve been proven wrong before though! So, please, tell me, what can a customer in my current position expect after a 30-day period?

I apologize for coming off the way I did. I feel it would be easier if you and I sent direct messages to each other. What would be the best way to do so?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Well shit, I guess they do.
    Making a thread calling us scammers, is a fabrication and is deception especially when his instance has nothing to do with the company, furthermore he agree to the terms and conditions upon checkout that there will be 30 days after the item has been shipped for the potential of a reshipment to be considered if in the event there is a seizure letter.. his case is rather unique and it could have been dealt with very diplomatically. No company is going to dispense another package immediately the day after one lands when there is a hiccup with the local postal service, any provider worldwide of any sort of sales would never do that especially when the error is clearly made by the postal service.
    he needs to go to the postal service and have them redirect a package back to him. If he fails to do so that is his own doing not ours.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think coming out and calling them a scammer after a post office issue is a little much. Next time try working with their rep and see what they can do to accommodate you.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The goal of the post is not to "smear" PSL reputation but to rather piece the situation together. Yes, perhaps my post came across as passive-aggressive and I do apologize for this. However, it is regular business practice to hold accountability for shipping issues, even if the issue was a result of USPS (coming from a business owner myself).

If you had read the initial e-mail I sent to the PSL team, I reached out to them informing them of the situation and asked for potential resolution. Per my attachment, all I recieved was a resounding, "No, we will not resend." This is DEFINITELY cause for concern, especially when there is no mention of a 30-day period wait period or any other resolution.

Reverse scamming? That's a bold claim considering the tracking number clearly shows that the package was returned to the sender. I have no issue going through the 30-day wait period and will promptly contact either you or the PSL team to arrange a resolution after that period. Please note that if a resolution has not met made, I will simply leave my feedback and consider my money stolen. Understand that it is common for customers to leave negative feedback for negative service. Vision, you have been more informative than all of my contacts made to the PSL team. This is very appreciated, but getting huffy-puffy over a post while holding a customer's payment hostage is not good customer service. Very disappointing.

As you suggested, I will contact USPS directly in hopes of intercepting the package. From what I've read, mail returned to the sender will go through distribution centers in which an attempt to recover it can be made at these locations. I will post an update on this thread if USPS is able to recover the package.

You will hear from me 30 days from the original transaction date (02/22/2019). Good day.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    There are much more civilized ways to get help from a source than making a thread title with a false claim, and immediately discrediting yourself in the post.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A la rules of the playground - you started it. See you in 29 days.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast