Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source Labs Scam - Won't Honor Their Resend Policy

twobyfour

Registered
Folks,

I placed on order for some gear on the 22nd of February and my package arrived at my local post office on the 11th of March. I visted the Post Office to inquiry and they claim the package was promptly returned to the sender since they were unable to verify the P.O Box that it was shipped to. PSL claims they sent it to the correct P.O. Box and refuse to resend the gear I paid for. I have confirmed that the P.O. Box I provided in my shipping address is correct and that I am the owner of it. Please refer to the attached images.

Cited directly from their Resend Policy on their website: 2. RESEND POLICY APPLIES ONLY WHEN PROOF OF SEIZURE IS PROVIDED (SEIZURE LETTER OR TRACKING INFORMATION)

In an earlier thread, Vision claims that in these cases, the package is returned to the sender if it is held too long. I went to the Post Office the same day I recieved the alert and by the time I got there, it had already been carried out.

Tracking information clearly shows that the package did arrive at the post office and was promptly shipped back to the sender. I've already sent a reply to PSL asking them to resend to a new address and honor their policy. For a first time customer that paid for domestic shipping, this is a terrible customer experience. I would like a PSL rep to speak to me directly and come to an acceptable compromise to this situation.

The error is clearly from USPS and PSL should be held accountable even if they did not cause the error. This is considered good customer care.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Capture 6.jpgCapture 7.jpg

Folks,

I placed on order for some gear on the 22nd of February and my package arrived at my local post office on the 11th of March. I visted the Post Office to inquiry and they claim the package was promptly returned to the sender since they were unable to verify the P.O Box that it was shipped to. PSL claims they sent it to the correct P.O. Box and refuse to resend the gear I paid for. I have confirmed that the P.O. Box I provided in my shipping address is correct and that I am the owner of it. Please refer to the attached images.

Cited directly from their Resend Policy on their website: 2. RESEND POLICY APPLIES ONLY WHEN PROOF OF SEIZURE IS PROVIDED (SEIZURE LETTER OR TRACKING INFORMATION)

In an earlier thread, Vision claims that in these cases, the package is returned to the sender if it is held too long. I went to the Post Office the same day I recieved the alert and by the time I got there, it had already been carried out.

Tracking information clearly shows that the package did arrive at the post office and was promptly shipped back to the sender. I've already sent a reply to PSL asking them to resend to a new address and honor their policy. For a first time customer that paid for domestic shipping, this is a terrible customer experience. I would like a PSL rep to speak to me directly and come to an acceptable compromise to this situation.

The error is clearly from USPS and PSL should be held accountable even if they did not cause the error. This is considered good customer care.

Any assistance is appreciated.

View attachment 12097View attachment 12096

Because of the fashion in which you went about this openly knowing this has nothing to do with the company clearly recognizing that this is an error with the postal service, and how you decide to smear the image of a reputable source openly stating that this has nothing to do PSL and everything to do with the postal service and yet you want to blatantly claim that we should be held responsible and accountable?!?!..
Your sale is final.. under no circumstance did we deserve this type of feedback or post..

the tracking clearly shows that the item was delivered and landed in your local area, we did everything in our power to meet our end of the deal by providing you with the service that you should expect, this is now in the hands of the postal service.. We are NOT the postal service buddy!

There will be no reshipment at this moment..
I have always gone above and beyond for each and every single customer and our reputation speaks of this, however we're not going to allow a customer to hold us hostage with unwarranted and unnecessary demands...

"The error is clearly from USPS and PSL should be held accountable even if they did not cause the error. This is considered good customer care." Really? Ok, watch how this is handled ;)

FYI.. I said in some instances when this happens that's because the parcell sat too long, that was just an example that was provided considering the fact that there was not enough information available regarding the instance.
However you agreed to the terms and conditions that there is a 30-day wait period. If you do not received your parcel before we even consider the option for a reship
we reserve the right to have this stance in which I'm exercising and flexing at this moment.
Maybe next time you should reconsider your approach with diplomacy, because this would have worked out much easier if you went through the proper channels and exhausted other resources with making a healthy and reasonable exchange with some sort of dialogue in an attempt to find a resolution.

Your finances were collected, your order was processed and you receive a tracking number, your parcells landed at your local sort facility, from there on out you are openly experiencing an error with the postal service not us.. play me that we are scammers when we fulfilled your order with all of the obligations that we should comply with, if anything this post is reverse scamming from your end.

Good luck 👍 talk to you in 30 day ;)

Because of the fashion in which you went about this openly knowing this has nothing to do with the company clearly recognizing that this is an error with the postal service, and how you decide to smear the image of a reputable source openly stating that this has nothing to do PSL and everything to do with the postal service and yet you want to blatantly claim that we should be held responsible and accountable?!?!..
Your sale is final.. under no circumstance did we deserve this type of feedback or post..

the tracking clearly shows that the item was delivered and landed in your local area, we did everything in our power to meet our end of the deal by providing you with the service that you should expect, this is now in the hands of the postal service.. We are NOT the postal service buddy!

There will be no reshipment at this moment..
I have always gone above and beyond for each and every single customer and our reputation speaks of this, however we're not going to allow a customer to hold us hostage with unwarranted and unnecessary demands...

"The error is clearly from USPS and PSL should be held accountable even if they did not cause the error. This is considered good customer care." Really? Ok, watch how this is handled ;)

FYI.. I said in some instances when this happens that's because the parcell sat too long, that was just an example that was provided considering the fact that there was not enough information available regarding the instance.
However you agreed to the terms and conditions that there is a 30-day wait period. If you do not received your parcel before we even consider the option for a reship
we reserve the right to have this stance in which I'm exercising and flexing at this moment.
Maybe next time you should reconsider your approach with diplomacy, because this would have worked out much easier if you went through the proper channels and exhausted other resources with making a healthy and reasonable exchange with some sort of dialogue in an attempt to find a resolution.

Your finances were collected, your order was processed and you receive a tracking number, your parcells landed at your local sort facility, from there on out you are openly experiencing an error with the postal service not us.. play me that we are scammers when we fulfilled your order with all of the obligations that we should comply with, if anything this post is reverse scamming from your end.

Vision, the goal of the post wasn’t to “smear” anyone’s image. If anything, I’m trying to piece together the whole situation.

The response I received from PSL was, more or less, a resounding, “No, we will not resend your gear.” Wouldn’t you agree? I’m well within my rights to post my experience as a customer. Again, this is NOT a review, but my personal experience.

I am reserving all judgement until I have full confirmation that PSL has considered a different option after the 30-day period. But guess what? All I was told was, “No.” That’s certainly room for concern. So far, you’ve been far more informative than PSL support.

I chose PSL to purchase my gear because I’ve read fantastic reviews about the quality of the gear, but more importantly, the customer service. Based on your response, I can assume you are a PSL rep, or at the very least, a frequent customer. Perhaps you can provide me with details on how you/PSL are going to handle the situation?

The service what I consider more important than any other aspect of a business (being a business owner myself). And I can certainly admit that the service I’ve experienced and been, thus far, disappointing. I’ve been proven wrong before though! So, please, tell me, what can a customer in my current position expect after a 30-day period?

I apologize for coming off the way I did. I feel it would be easier if you and I sent direct messages to each other. What would be the best way to do so?

Well shit, I guess they do.

Making a thread calling us scammers, is a fabrication and is deception especially when his instance has nothing to do with the company, furthermore he agree to the terms and conditions upon checkout that there will be 30 days after the item has been shipped for the potential of a reshipment to be considered if in the event there is a seizure letter.. his case is rather unique and it could have been dealt with very diplomatically. No company is going to dispense another package immediately the day after one lands when there is a hiccup with the local postal service, any provider worldwide of any sort of sales would never do that especially when the error is clearly made by the postal service.
he needs to go to the postal service and have them redirect a package back to him. If he fails to do so that is his own doing not ours.

I think coming out and calling them a scammer after a post office issue is a little much. Next time try working with their rep and see what they can do to accommodate you.

The goal of the post is not to "smear" PSL reputation but to rather piece the situation together. Yes, perhaps my post came across as passive-aggressive and I do apologize for this. However, it is regular business practice to hold accountability for shipping issues, even if the issue was a result of USPS (coming from a business owner myself).

If you had read the initial e-mail I sent to the PSL team, I reached out to them informing them of the situation and asked for potential resolution. Per my attachment, all I recieved was a resounding, "No, we will not resend." This is DEFINITELY cause for concern, especially when there is no mention of a 30-day period wait period or any other resolution.

Reverse scamming? That's a bold claim considering the tracking number clearly shows that the package was returned to the sender. :confused: I have no issue going through the 30-day wait period and will promptly contact either you or the PSL team to arrange a resolution after that period. Please note that if a resolution has not met made, I will simply leave my feedback and consider my money stolen. Understand that it is common for customers to leave negative feedback for negative service. Vision, you have been more informative than all of my contacts made to the PSL team. This is very appreciated, but getting huffy-puffy over a post while holding a customer's payment hostage is not good customer service. Very disappointing. :eek:

As you suggested, I will contact USPS directly in hopes of intercepting the package. From what I've read, mail returned to the sender will go through distribution centers in which an attempt to recover it can be made at these locations. I will post an update on this thread if USPS is able to recover the package.

You will hear from me 30 days from the original transaction date (02/22/2019). Good day.

There are much more civilized ways to get help from a source than making a thread title with a false claim, and immediately discrediting yourself in the post.

The goal of the post is not to "smear" PSL reputation but to rather piece the situation together. Yes, perhaps my post came across as passive-aggressive and I do apologize for this. However, it is regular business practice to hold accountability for shipping issues, even if the issue was a result of USPS (coming from a business owner myself).

If you had read the initial e-mail I sent to the PSL team, I reached out to them informing them of the situation and asked for potential resolution. Per my attachment, all I recieved was a resounding, "No, we will not resend." This is DEFINITELY cause for concern, especially when there is no mention of a 30-day period wait period or any other resolution.

Reverse scamming? That's a bold claim considering the tracking number clearly shows that the package was returned to the sender. :confused: I have no issue going through the 30-day wait period and will promptly contact either you or the PSL team to arrange a resolution after that period. Please note that if a resolution has not met made, I will simply leave my feedback and consider my money stolen. Understand that it is common for customers to leave negative feedback for negative service. Vision, you have been more informative than all of my contacts made to the PSL team. This is very appreciated, but getting huffy-puffy over a post while holding a customer's payment hostage is not good customer service. Very disappointing. :eek:

As you suggested, I will contact USPS directly in hopes of intercepting the package. From what I've read, mail returned to the sender will go through distribution centers in which an attempt to recover it can be made at these locations. I will post an update on this thread if USPS is able to recover the package.

You will hear from me 30 days from the original transaction date (02/22/2019). Good day.

Due to the nature of your misleading thread by suggesting our company operates as scammers and we refuse to honor a rehip, along with your ultimatums and unreasonable demands I'm going to blacklist you and terminate you from doing any future business.
You apologize in one sentence only to further turn around and support it by making threats manufacturing future topics if we do not see and recognize your demands.

1) please contact the postal service and advise them to reroute your package
2) you agreed to the terms and conditions that if you do not receive your package in 30 days that will begin the process for a possibility of a reship (these terms and conditions we're agreed upon by you during checkout)
3) the misleading information in your topic headline along with the further Fabrications regarding the integrity of the company, I'm left with no other option but the blacklist you to avoid any future and potential problems..

You will receive the items that you paid for, you will receive the quality that you expected, but you will go through the due process, you are not exempted and there is no entitlement furthermore threats will get you nowhere.

there is quite a few members in this community who have experienced some slight of hiccup, how they conducted themselves should be an example for you. They have expressed their frustrations, and everyone on both sides agreed and understood, but a process is a process.. and because of their understanding I am also taking care of them above & beyond with discounts and even free items.
Why? Because of the patients and understanding that they displayed, allowing the instance to be much easier for everyone involved..

Looking forward to hearing from you in 28 days!

Due to the nature of your misleading thread by suggesting our company operates as scammers and we refuse to honor a rehip, along with your ultimatums and unreasonable demands I'm going to blacklist you and terminate you from doing any future business.
You apologize in one sentence only to further turn around and support it by making threats manufacturing future topics if we do not see and recognize your demands.

1) please contact the postal service and advise them to reroute your package
2) you agreed to the terms and conditions that if you do not receive your package in 30 days that will begin the process for a possibility of a reship (these terms and conditions we're agreed upon by you during checkout)
3) the misleading information in your topic headline along with the further Fabrications regarding the integrity of the company, I'm left with no other option but the blacklist you to avoid any future and potential problems..

You will receive the items that you paid for, you will receive the quality that you expected, but you will go through the due process, you are not exempted and there is no entitlement furthermore threats will get you nowhere.

there is quite a few members in this community who have experienced some slight of hiccup, how they conducted themselves should be an example for you. They have expressed their frustrations, and everyone on both sides agreed and understood, but a process is a process.. and because of their understanding I am also taking care of them above & beyond with discounts and even free items.
Why? Because of the patients and understanding that they displayed, allowing the instance to be much easier for everyone involved..

Looking forward to hearing from you in 28 days!

UPDATE:

As you suggested, I reached out both locally to my Post Office and made contact with USPS support. Local USPS Post Office sent me an e-mail explaining their decision to return the package to the sender. I am posting a short summary from the e-mail rather than a screenshot due to the fact that the e-mail contains sensitive information. Vision, normally I would share this in a private message, but I do not satisfy the 50 minimum post requirement. Please message me with contact info so I may share this with you.

"...was considered anonymous mail due to having stamped postage on it and being over half inch thick ...returned to sender for the shipper to bring into their post office to answer the HAZMAT questions..."

USPS support also declared, after a 3 hour phone call, that the package is not eligible for interception and is currently in transit to the return address.

I have also attached a reply from PSL staff regarding their official stance on the situation. Again, another resend denial and no mention of a 30-day policy.

1. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EVENTUAL , OBVIOUS POSTAL SERVICES ERRORS NOR INCORRECT ADDRESS PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER.

Clearly this package was returned because was PSL not abiding by USPS guidelines. Are "obvious" postal service errors committed by PSL the fault of the customer? And to pin this on a customer without recognizing self-error... what gives?

Vision, what exactly is your role in the company? Owner? Representative? These policies are conflicting and are extremely vague. As a customer, I am having to put more work into investigating this situation than PSL. Suspicious, to say the least.

This particular post is NOT an accusation. This is strictly diplomatic and I am trying to get you and the PSL team on the same page. The fault does not lie with me, and blacklisting me only makes the situation worse.

Capture 8.jpg

I also think it's worth asking about the shipping. Might help point towards the reason it was returned to sender.

Are domestic packages shipped in the same packaging as international packages? And has PSL ever had issues with domestic shipping to P.O. Boxes in the past?

In regards to your message above, the postal service has a slew of practices that they can implement if they wish, this does not go against the company in question with their shipping methods. The postal service is allowed to exercise a numerous amount of protocols , steps and measures at any given time at any given instance..

After the 30 day process has been completely exhausted you can contact customer service once again.

but due to the sensitivity of all of the information you posted from day one including your tracking number, including more sensitive information that is in criminating against yourself, it could be at great risk for this company to have any future business with you. Again, you have not exhausted all resources with communication and once again you're mentioning extremely sensitive material that could be very detrimental to you.. blacklisting you would simply be safety steps and measures that the company would need to take into consideration to better assure safety including the safety of future customers. You are extremely hazardous and reckless with information you post..

You make the reference that normally you would share this in private messaging, however you fail to meet the forum forum criteria, which leads me to believe that you do have experience and know how with the appropriate forms of communication, yet you are failing to do so, intentionally.

Your instance was made at random because if this was anything that was not in compliance it would have never made it as far as it did. We cannot be held responsible or liable for decisions made by the postmaster.

If you do not receive your items after the 30 day policy you can rest assure I will see that there is restitution made whether it is financial or with product.

The faults that you do have is that you continuously post extremely sensitive information. There was probably a lot of silent readers right now shaking their heads on the information that you are airing. You put a lot of people at great risk.

It is not our duty to contact the postal service, that is why we reserve the right to deal with any rare instances after a 30-day period. A lot of sources won't even offer a resend policy, the fact that we have one is a testament with our service. Furthermore, if any source seen you posting the information that you are I'm extremely confident that the majority of them would want nothing to do with you.

stop looking for contradicted information that does not exist.
Just a suggestion, I would edit a lot of your posts because you're going to jam yourself up.
If anything, I find it suspect that you're openly airing and owning up to the very substance and material that you are with little to no regards.

In regards to your message above, the postal service has a slew of practices that they can implement if they wish, this does not go against the company in question with their shipping methods. The postal service is allowed to exercise a numerous amount of protocols , steps and measures at any given time at any given instance..

After the 30 day process has been completely exhausted you can contact customer service once again.

but due to the sensitivity of all of the information you posted from day one including your tracking number, including more sensitive information that is in criminating against yourself, it could be at great risk for this company to have any future business with you. Again, you have not exhausted all resources with communication and once again you're mentioning extremely sensitive material that could be very detrimental to you.. blacklisting you would simply be safety steps and measures that the company would need to take into consideration to better assure safety including the safety of future customers. You are extremely hazardous and reckless with information you post..

Fair enough, I respect your decision. The tracking number post was merely a mistake, but I understand how this can compromise the security of yourself and others (myself included). My initial thought was that you blacklisted me simply because you didn't want to deal with a difficult customer. With your justification, this is probably for the best.

You make the reference that normally you would share this in private messaging, however you fail to meet the forum forum criteria, which leads me to believe that you do have experience and know how with the appropriate forms of communication, yet you are failing to do so, intentionally.

There is a 50 post requirement for all new members before they can exchange private messages, and sending one without meeting this requirement will display this rule. It is also stated in the forum rules. I even tried messaging you directly immediately after my account creation, before I started this thread.

If you do not receive your items after the 30 day policy you can rest assure I will see that there is restitution made whether it is financial or with product.

I appreciate your efforts. I will privately message you after this period. In the mean time, I will make efforts to reach the private messaging requirement.

Just a suggestion, I would edit a lot of your posts because you're going to jam yourself up.
If anything, I find it suspect that you're openly airing and owning up to the very substance and material that you are with little to no regards.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see any function to delete text/attachments on these posts. However, I can update them with additional text/attachments.

PSL has phony gear 2 separate labs verify anavar is d-bol clenbuterol is albuterol or something else

I’d like to see the proof/source of this information. It’s just wise to be able to back up your claims with reliable evidence before putting anyone on blast

I’d like to see the proof/source of this information. It’s just wise to be able to back up your claims with reliable evidence before putting anyone on blast

he doesn't need proof because his statement is as credible as all of his post history lol.. it's a troll, by the first post clearly trying to fish for promotional purposes, and the last two posts are carbon copies that are cut copied and pasted..
Definitely a legit and bonafide member with absolutely zero agenda hahaha.. Katara is as trustworthy as the original poster.. lolol..

Back
Top Bottom