Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PURITY SOURCE LABS SERVICE REVIEW

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

PURITY SOURCE LABS SERVICE REVIEW

Recently (past month) I've placed an order in and due to covid 19 with USPS they lost my valuable package. I messaged the support team and they were patient and even tho it isn't their fault (usps are incompetent) they offered to RESEND MY ORDER. THANK YOU PSL!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!
    This is more than anyone can ask for simply being a customer..you guys have a customer for life.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Newnewnew123 View Post
    Recently (past month) I've placed an order in and due to covid 19 with USPS they lost my valuable package. I messaged the support team and they were patient and even tho it isn't their fault (usps are incompetent) they offered to RESEND MY ORDER. THANK YOU PSL!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!
    This is more than anyone can ask for simply being a customer..you guys have a customer for life.
    Brother this is just what we do. We created that re-ship policy because we KNOW how awful mail carriers can be. It's not our fault, but it's also not yours. You paid for something, you should receive it.

Thanks for the review my friend. It is much appreciated.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that's one heck of a screen name, lol.
    we appreciate the feedback and this is the exact stuff we like to see!!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Awesome! Placed my first order with PSL about a week ago and can't wait for it to come in!

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by madman3349 View Post
    Awesome! Placed my first order with PSL about a week ago and can't wait for it to come in!
    what did you buy?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I purchased some sarms. SR9009 and Cardarine. Quarantine made me a little fluffy... or well i slacked off a little bit because of it..

Sitting probably around 13-15% bf and usually sit just under 10% so I'd like to lean out a little bit again and if all goes well with the orders I placed then I'll come back with something for a solid cycle in Dec/Jan timeframe.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I purchased some sarms. SR9009 and Cardarine. Quarantine made me a little fluffy... or well i slacked off a little bit because of it..

Sitting probably around 13-15% bf and usually sit just under 10% so I'd like to lean out a little bit again and if all goes well with the orders I placed then I'll come back with something for a solid cycle in Dec/Jan timeframe.
    definitely keep everyone posted and if you do have the time make a log, this way not only do you have personal notes that you can go back to look at, a lot of the readers and viewers can learn from your experience..

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can you PM me? I have proof and receipt my payment is complete properly and picked up. PSL is saying the order didnt go through. Pretty frustrated on a first order with this source. Hope you can help.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can you PM me? I have proof and receipt my payment is complete properly and picked up. PSL is saying the order didnt go through. Pretty frustrated on a first order with this source. Hope you can help.
    send the a mod or admin "gearhead" your email and ask him to send it to ME.. I'll get right back to you... promise!!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    send the a mod or admin "gearhead" your email and ask him to send it to ME.. I'll get right back to you... promise!!

Thank you but the forum will not let me PM unless I have 50 posts...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast