Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity Source and Package Seizure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordlake

Registered
Hello all. I’m a little concerned on behalf of the international package I’ve ordered through purity source. This is not my first time using them, in fact it’s the 5th or so.

On the 9th of February my package came in to the ISC of New York, only to be held up and kept until now. I still have no update from USPS, so at this point, I have to assume my package has been seized.

Now, 2 questions to any of you who can answer.
1. This package obviously contained illegal substances, do I face legal ramifications if customs did indeed seize it? And if so, what might that include?
2. Will purity source send a second package or am I just out of my money?

I apologize, I’m clearly being paranoid but for good reason. The last thing I want is to go to jail over this nonsense, and it would also suck to lose my money.

Any insight is appreciated, thank you.

Your door will be kicked in any day now.......

Kidding obviously. You will receive a letter if it was seized and PSL will reship. Not all that uncommon in this game but nothing to worry about.

Haha fantastic, so I most likely won’t have my door kicked in? 😂 man I really appreciate your response, I’ve been stressing forreal

why do you risk and make international orders? I provide US domestic shipping, sell high quality products made in real pharma manufactures ( PSL is ugl made nobody know where). Also, Currently I have nice promo for EVO members

I’ve heard about your company, I’ll give it a look. I’ve just built up a report with purity source and in a touchy business like this, it’s a bit daunting to try new people

why do you risk and make international orders? I provide US domestic shipping, sell high quality products made in real pharma manufactures ( PSL is ugl made nobody know where). Also, Currently I have nice promo for EVO members

Easy on the selling bro. PSL is also a approved source, are they not

If they are a approved source, you should watch what you say. Wouldn’t be good for you if all the believers in psl said something in response. I know this site is full them

Yea it’s poor business practice to bad mouth a well known competitor. I have no complains with purity source. They’re good to their clients, quick to respond, and the gains I’ve had speak volumes about the quality of their products. Maybe you have something good at direct whatever, but I know purity and they do a good job.

You’ll receive a letter from customs stating what they found and you’ll have the chance to claim it with some kind of proof. Just ignore it. The gov won’t come for you. Only if the amount would suggest you intend to distribute. But...if they keep catching things sent to you, your address could be flagged

You’ll receive a letter from customs stating what they found and you’ll have the chance to claim it with some kind of proof. Just ignore it. The gov won’t come for you. Only if the amount would suggest you intend to distribute. But...if they keep catching things sent to you, your address could be flagged

So I assume I shouldn’t attempt to claim it considering the illicit goods, yea? Haha. Sweet man, I really appreciate the feedback, it wasn’t even a big order so That’s definitely a load off my mind.

If they are a approved source, you should watch what you say. Wouldn’t be good for you if all the believers in psl said something in response. I know this site is full them

Do you know where PSL produce their gear? I know. and believe - it's not the best place. Yes, maybe their products contain what they stated on the labels but it's still underground manufacturer (sterilization process is very important thing)
All brands I sell have real pharma grade factories.

https://spectrum-pharm.com/technical-video/
https://en.zphcgroup.com/about-us/video-gallery/production-videos/#

Last edited:
Do you know where PSL produce their gear? I know. and believe - it's not the best place. Yes, maybe their products contain what they stated on the labels but it's still underground manufacturer (sterilization process is very important thing)
All brands I sell have real pharma grade factories.

https://spectrum-pharm.com/technical-video/
https://en.zphcgroup.com/about-us/video-gallery/production-videos/#

I can appreciate where you’re coming from, speaking of sterilization techniques and health related concerns; however, I regret to inform you that perhaps your sources are a little shotty. They’re highly recommended by many individuals and I personally, have never had an abscess or any medical concerns from taking their products and I’ve been solely using them for nearly 2 years now. Perhaps if you became an approved seller you would have more legroom to compete rather than contemptually assailing your apparent rival.

As a potential customer of yours, and I think I speak for everyone on this forum, maliciously attacking a trusted vendor is not the best way to advertise your product.

I can appreciate where you’re coming from, speaking of sterilization techniques and health related concerns; however, I regret to inform you that perhaps your sources are a little shotty. They’re highly recommended by many individuals and I personally, have never had an abscess or any medical concerns from taking their products and I’ve been solely using them for nearly 2 years now. Perhaps if you became an approved seller you would have more legroom to compete rather than contemptually assailing your apparent rival.

As a potential customer of yours, and I think I speak for everyone on this forum, maliciously attacking a trusted vendor is not the best way to advertise your product.

I am approved source here) and I am on the market more than 10 years)

Well great, your website looks legit, it’s not so much what you can provide, it’s how you go about it. No use attacking a competitor.

You don’t have what I need anyway, I looked for oral winstrol and couldn’t find it anywhere

This is what I’m talking about. As a source you shouldn’t be even doing this. Let your clients who appreciate your business speak for you, this really makes you look a little petty. If this guy was asking about a source that can provide product domestically because of international issues, then jump on. Other fuck off

With all due respect

Well great, your website looks legit, it’s not so much what you can provide, it’s how you go about it. No use attacking a competitor.

You don’t have what I need anyway, I looked for oral winstrol and couldn’t find it anywhere

https://domestic-supply.com/orals/stanazolol-winstrol-oral/

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I’m talking about. As a source you shouldn’t be even doing this. Let your clients who appreciate your business speak for you, this really makes you look a little petty. If this guy was asking about a source that can provide product domestically because of international issues, then jump on. Other fuck off

With all due respect

you just wrote me "fuck off'?

Is this how it’s going to be at Evo now? One source implying that another source is some how ill reputable? Or they are a not a superior product. I don’t come on here to be sold... maybe some people do???

Hello all. I’m a little concerned on behalf of the international package I’ve ordered through purity source. This is not my first time using them, in fact it’s the 5th or so.

On the 9th of February my package came in to the ISC of New York, only to be held up and kept until now. I still have no update from USPS, so at this point, I have to assume my package has been seized.

Now, 2 questions to any of you who can answer.
1. This package obviously contained illegal substances, do I face legal ramifications if customs did indeed seize it? And if so, what might that include?
2. Will purity source send a second package or am I just out of my money?

I apologize, I’m clearly being paranoid but for good reason. The last thing I want is to go to jail over this nonsense, and it would also suck to lose my money.

Any insight is appreciated, thank you.

Mine got seized as well bro. On the 10th. Gave them a different address for the other part of my order. Wonder what’s up with that.

There’s no proof that it was actually you that ordered it so you’re good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom