Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PURITYSOURCE VAR

Body4444

Registered
I know thru here some have approved puritysource labs but my question is why is the anavar on there as cheap as 60$ For 10mg 50 tabs? Is that ok is that still legit? I wouldn’t mind getting it off domestic supply I’m just being cautious

Good question. I have some PSL var sitting on the sidelines for when I’m in a pinch, but have yet to try their gear. I have used both Balkan & ZPHC Var from DS, and they’re legit. Someone here had DS gear tested and it came back on point, compound and mg. Since you’re a woman it’s super important you know what you’re getting, and from whom you’re getting it.

Well first of all I doubt PSL would sell fake shit.

Also, anavar powder isn’t as expensive as people think. Sources just like to price gouge on it.

The prices other brand can be high because a lot of sources is not a official distributors this is why prices is high than other Brands
PSL is offcial EP distributor - it is first hand of gear this is why prices is so good : )
Their var is top quality , i made a labs for EP var dosage was 10.7mg per pill the real oxandrolone

I know thru here some have approved puritysource labs but my question is why is the anavar on there as cheap as 60$ For 10mg 50 tabs? Is that ok is that still legit? I wouldn’t mind getting it off domestic supply I’m just being cautious

bro PSL anavar is legit...i tried 50mgs/day and it was real hardening...good stuff....

This here is a mass spec report from a member that tested the vars when he had doubts.. Read the whole thread! :)

fd524a6229c469e73e01e5fffcd255ac.jpg

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/psl-euro-pharma-anavar-10mg-73329.html

Back
Top Bottom