Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Puritysourcelabs

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey guys,

So I've been doing test e now for about 10 weeks 500mg weekly and have seen great results but I'm itching to add it with somthing else I can't decide so I thought I'd turn to yall and see what you think I've tried a number of things and shout out to my man vision and PSL there products are great the blood work I had done proves everything is 100% legit and I love being able to order domestic but back to my question running 500mg of test weekly 250 Monday 250 Thursday what would be a good stack to see the best results in your option? I'm 6'1 230lb with a little over 3% body fat I see muscle but of course it's bulk so until I do a shred cycle it won't show much definition but I'm looking for something that will allow me to continue my bulk cycle but add more definition any ideas?

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterisme123 View Post
    Hey guys,

So I've been doing test e now for about 10 weeks 500mg weekly and have seen great results but I'm itching to add it with somthing else I can't decide so I thought I'd turn to yall and see what you think I've tried a number of things and shout out to my man vision and PSL there products are great the blood work I had done proves everything is 100% legit and I love being able to order domestic but back to my question running 500mg of test weekly 250 Monday 250 Thursday what would be a good stack to see the best results in your option? I'm 6'1 230lb with a little over 3% body fat I see muscle but of course it's bulk so until I do a shred cycle it won't show much definition but I'm looking for something that will allow me to continue my bulk cycle but add more definition any ideas?
    Did you say you're not adding much definition and it's not showing in certain areas but yet you're sitting at 3% body fat??? (Scratches head)
    And you don't think it will be noticeable until you do a cutter? Bro...

Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey guys,

I'm assuming there's a typo here because only the top professional bodybuilders step on stage at around 3% bodyfat. Most people will have define abs and solid definition around 10-15% and anything under 10% looks pretty fantastic and is difficult to maintain year round for most. So say it's even unhealthy to maintain <10% bf for long periods.

BF% is the percentage of your body that consists of bodyfat obviously so essentially it is the ratio of fat compared to muscle/bone/water/other tissues. So it depends greatly on muscle mass and overall weight as well. Everyone stores fat differently so 3% bf on one person might look a bit different than 3% bf on another person depending on how/where their body stores fat, along with the amount of lean muscle mass they have. This is mostly determined by genetics. However at 3% there won't be hardly any fat ANYWHERE on your body so these genetic differences likely won't matter much.

FYI this is a crude example because the subjects vary in height, weight, and muscle mass...but this is a crude example of what different bodyfats look like.

I apologize if this was in fact a typo on your part...but mainly I apologize to myself because i wasted all this time on this post lol.
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey guys,

You are definitely not 3% body fat bro, do you mean 13?

This is 3%

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Did you say you're not adding much definition and it's not showing in certain areas but yet you're sitting at 3% body fat??? (Scratches head)
    And you don't think it will be noticeable until you do a cutter? Bro...
    I mean I'm seeing definition quite a bit but I'm just asking the community what would be good to stack on top of test to get more definition that's all but yea I'm seeing a great amount of definition honestly I would just like to bulk up on this cycle to see exactly what would be the best match to add with test e 500mg weekly and yes A Little over 3% bf is correct but until I start my cutting cycle to loose water weight I'm curious what I could add to help the test along I remember I sent you a pm and we talked about it but I believe the message was deleted that's why I was asking on here I'm big very big I was just curious about adding somthing with the test to help the process move along better I can tell a huge difference from when I first started but I'd like to see what I could add to help things along that's all.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm sorry yes there is a typo 13% bf I thought I added the 1 to 13 don't I look stupid no I'm not at 3% but I'd defiently like to get there sorry guys I'm just curious what would be good to add to my cycle of test e 500mg weekly 250 2x weekly which is working great but I'd would like to see more definition b4 I start my cutting cycle because that's going to be a ways down the road. I prob need to add my own post sorry for the confusion.

PuritySourceLabs Team Supervisor ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I mean I'm seeing definition quite a bit but I'm just asking the community what would be good to stack on top of test to get more definition that's all but yea I'm seeing a great amount of definition honestly I would just like to bulk up on this cycle to see exactly what would be the best match to add with test e 500mg weekly and yes A Little over 3% bf is correct but until I start my cutting cycle to loose water weight I'm curious what I could add to help the test along I remember I sent you a pm and we talked about it but I believe the message was deleted that's why I was asking on here I'm big very big I was just curious about adding somthing with the test to help the process move along better I can tell a huge difference from when I first started but I'd like to see what I could add to help things along that's all.
    Bro, your information is not adding up here.. You're telling us that you are sitting at 3%, but you still need to cut up and lose some water weight? Do you have any idea what 3% looks like? At 3% you can literally see the muscle striations and fibers, you would be extremely extremely grainy..

Please don't take this as an insult but the information you're providing us with here just does not seem logical or even possible, considering what you're describing along with the additional improvements that you still need to make, all the while being at 3%.. at that ratio there's really not much room to work with at all in fact there's no room..

I'm really curious and I never request this of anybody and all of my history,do you have a picture that you wouldn't mind posting?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry yes there is a typo 13% bf I thought I added the 1 to 13 don't I look stupid no I'm not at 3% but I'd defiently like to get there sorry guys I'm just curious what would be good to add to my cycle of test e 500mg weekly 250 2x weekly which is working great but I'd would like to see more definition b4 I start my cutting cycle because that's going to be a ways down the road. I prob need to add my own post sorry for the confusion.
    Okay yes. This is much better dude..lol

Now you have some more room to work with..lolol

At this point I would not rely on compounds to help polishop what you're trying to achieve.. you can simply do this with your diet, all the while achieving drastic results in what would almost feel like record-breaking time..

Can you post your diet from a.m. to p.m.?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Bro, your information is not adding up here.. You're telling us that you are sitting at 3%, but you still need to cut up and lose some water weight? Do you have any idea what 3% looks like? At 3% you can literally see the muscle striations and fibers, you would be extremely extremely grainy..

Please don't take this as an insult but the information you're providing us with here just does not seem logical or even possible, considering what you're describing along with the additional improvements that you still need to make, all the while being at 3%.. at that ratio there's really not much room to work with at all in fact there's no room..

I'm really curious and I never request this of anybody and all of my history,do you have a picture that you wouldn't mind posting?
    I didn't add the 1 it's 13% my bad vision I was half asleep when I sent that message I'm going to post this so I don't run ur psl post woth a bunch of people asking that but I did correct it above on my post sorry about that I do have some water weight I'm just not ready to cut yet and would like to add somthing for more size along woth the test e 500mg which on its own is working great but again it's 13% I didn't add the 1 again my bad.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey guys,

So I've been doing test e now for about 10 weeks 500mg weekly and have seen great results but I'm itching to add it with somthing else I can't decide so I thought I'd turn to yall and see what you think I've tried a number of things and shout out to my man vision and PSL there products are great the blood work I had done proves everything is 100% legit and I love being able to order domestic but back to my question running 500mg of test weekly 250 Monday 250 Thursday what would be a good stack to see the best results in your option? I'm 6'1 230lb with a little over 13% body fat I see muscle but of course it's bulk so until I do a shred cycle it won't show much definition but I'm looking for something that will allow me to continue my bulk cycle but add more definition any ideas?
    Typo 13% not 3%

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123