Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs

Gettinjac

Anybody you know the address to send the payment to can't find it anywhere on their page

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

I never saw it either or anything about that option. Id stick to one of the three options that you can see. Too many potential problems trying to send payment in mail that far away.

I never saw it either or anything about that option. Id stick to one of the three options that you can see. Too many potential problems trying to send payment in mail that far away.
Well even with Western Union order bank transfer I hit it and gave me a confirmation number for my order but they never tell you where to send the money to that's the biggest problem. I'm going to try out the anabolic store reviews from 2003 were not good but think it's still totally different company now and prices are decent and easy set up payment plan through a international payment card that you can use right out of your bank account. I will keep you updated quality and guarantee that I get it. But would like to check out purity just need to get info on where to send money because I heard they are legit

Pm me and I'll help u or look for vision he will help he will help every step of the way

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

And u need to check your email they will send it or go to details under the info but it can take some time

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Well even with Western Union order bank transfer I hit it and gave me a confirmation number for my order but they never tell you where to send the money to that's the biggest problem. I'm going to try out the anabolic store reviews from 2003 were not good but think it's still totally different company now and prices are decent and easy set up payment plan through a international payment card that you can use right out of your bank account. I will keep you updated quality and guarantee that I get it. But would like to check out purity just need to get info on where to send money because I heard they are legit

When i ordered I got a separate email with all that info no problem and it was on my account too. Talk to ~vision~. He's their rep and he's been absolutely great and held my hand all the way thru the process. He'll get u sorted out im sure. Also, scroll down on ur acct and check your "orders and slips" i believe it is.

When i ordered I got a separate email with all that info no problem and it was on my account too. Talk to ~vision~. He's their rep and he's been absolutely great and held my hand all the way thru the process. He'll get u sorted out im sure. Also, scroll down on ur acct and check your "orders and slips" i believe it is.
Okay thanks a lot I really appreciate the info I just started on this form and absolutely love it.ill keep you posted ..thanks

No problem bud
I've been cycling on and off for the past 20 years maybe 30 times or so and never had people to talk to about the subject I think it's f****** awesome we got each other to discuss whatever with I am very knowledgeable about gear been studying it on and off my whole life but there's always questions and need to be answered LOL been doing UGL mostly my whole life but time to step it up a notch

I've been cycling on and off for the past 20 years maybe 30 times or so and never had people to talk to about the subject I think it's f****** awesome we got each other to discuss whatever with I am very knowledgeable about gear been studying it on and off my whole life but there's always questions and need to be answered LOL been doing UGL mostly my whole life but time to step it up a notch

Dont be fooled. PSL is ugl too. High end ugl but none the less.

Dont be fooled. PSL is ugl too. High end ugl but none the less.
Gotcha as long as it's milligram is on point I'll be happy...check out.. the anabollic store.. and tell me if u think that's tru pharma.. ..im going to give them a try also..ill keep everyone updated on quality

Gotcha as long as it's milligram is on point I'll be happy...check out.. the anabollic store.. and tell me if u think that's tru pharma.. ..im going to give them a try also..ill keep everyone updated on quality

If they sell tren it is not

Juat remember that. That doesn't neccessarily tame away from their quality tho.
Yeah that is true my friend I've had some really really really good UGL that was on point I gained 36 lb in 8 weeks on some T 400 mg Two Shots a week some of the strongest gear I've ever had. I've always been a real skinny dude 6´2" 170. Is my weight I always find myself going down to my normal genetic body size when I stopped working out living normal life. That T400 UGL test I had brought me to 206 I was like damn. Now I stay around 185 lean and shredded. But I would definitely not recommend 800 mg a week for anybody that was a one-time experiment came with plenty of side effects and now I won't surpass 500 milligrams. I just ordered from a new source won't get into details until I make sure I get my order in about 10 days it's from the UK. I will keep you guys informed and share my lead with you once I know it's for sure. Too many con artists out there with a legit looking website thanks for all the info brother

Back
Top Bottom