Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs???

It is legit I've purchased from them I'm actually getting ready to make another purchase and I'm currently waiting on an order to come in domestic of course is going to be a lot faster than International but they do get the job done look on their approval site and look around and see if you can't find some people who's bought some more posted some I'm going to post some lab work to show how truly good they are but vision is great they've got great customer service in the work with you every step of the way but back to your question as far as shipping domestic inside the u.s. is fast but then international shipping has to go through customs so it takes longer so if you can domestic is the best route to go but International is another route to go I've heard people who have gotten Kwik packages internationally and also all depends on the post office sometimes them fuckers take forever. But as far as psl there top notch.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks y'all. Really appreciate the help.

So one more question..

I am new to gear i have 17% BF.. 28 years old

I was gonna run dbol but after further research it seems it wouldnt be a good move right now.. So i thought about running some test just kinda freaked with needle aspect.. I dont wanna get massive like body bulider.. Just wanna get a nice frame chest shoulder biceps ya know. I guess what j am asking is.. Can someone steer me in the right direction of what i should use...

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_2019-02-16-17-00-14.jpg

This is my frame right now

So one more question..

I was gonna run dbol but after further research it seems it wouldnt be a good move right now.. So i thought about running some test just kinda freaked with needle aspect.. I dont wanna get massive like body bulider.. Just wanna get a nice frame chest shoulder biceps ya know. I guess what j am asking is.. Can someone steer me in the right direction of what i should use...
Sounds like you don't need to be doin gear period. Although I think u could accomplish your goals naturally, try sarms first

So one more question..

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 11572

I have to suggest getting your body fat down a bit too

Sounds like you don't need to be doin gear period. Although I think u could accomplish your goals naturally, try sarms first

Can i ask why i shouldn't be useing gear?? What makes ne differnt from your self useing gear?

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot_2019-02-17-10-59-50.jpg

This is what i wanna look like that would be the perfect look

It's goin take time and effort to look like that and here's what I would so start out with test e or c 500mg a week for 12 or 10 weeks then off for the same time and do a post cycle therapy pct. then do a cutting cycle with winny or somthing along thoes lines but start with the test only go on the domestic site of psl u can order it rather cheap and have it sent to you very quickly it's not like amazon but it's fast now make sure u eat right and pick a day to give ur shot or split it up into 2 shots a week I do 1 weekly ps. Heat up the oil base n ur hand first it makes it easier going in make a cross on ur but and rotate the upper portions one week do left one week do right side I've been taking test for years now without any problem or u can do it in ur leg but I'd stick with ur butt it's easier and less painfully use at least an 1 inch long needle I use 1.5 kinda an over kill but I make sure it's in the muscle but don't be afraid to order from psl there great people and this is just one bodybuilder to another don't be afraid of injecting yourself watch a video on YouTube hell my doctor told me where to inject and I've been fine ever since just make a cross on ur butt and use the top side farthest out that's what I've done for years and use a 22g or 23g I personally use a 22g it goes in better and I hardly feel it at all any more help just pm me

It's goin take time and effort to look like that and here's what I would so start out with test e or c 500mg a week for 12 or 10 weeks then off for the same time and do a post cycle therapy pct. then do a cutting cycle with winny or somthing along thoes lines but start with the test only go on the domestic site of psl u can order it rather cheap and have it sent to you very quickly it's not like amazon but it's fast now make sure u eat right and pick a day to give ur shot or split it up into 2 shots a week I do 1 weekly ps. Heat up the oil base n ur hand first it makes it easier going in make a cross on ur but and rotate the upper portions one week do left one week do right side I've been taking test for years now without any problem or u can do it in ur leg but I'd stick with ur butt it's easier and less painfully use at least an 1 inch long needle I use 1.5 kinda an over kill but I make sure it's in the muscle but don't be afraid to order from psl there great people and this is just one bodybuilder to another don't be afraid of injecting yourself watch a video on YouTube hell my doctor told me where to inject and I've been fine ever since just make a cross on ur butt and use the top side farthest out that's what I've done for years and use a 22g or 23g I personally use a 22g it goes in better and I hardly feel it at all any more help just pm me

Thanks for the advice brother really appreciate it...

I know it will take some time and hard work. Which i am willing and very committed to do so..... If i run on test when would I start noticing lifts increase.

Test kicks in 24 to 48hours later it's fully in your system honestly it can be a mind thing also but test is long acting so even when ur not at the guy ur muscles are growing it's not like a pre workout or anything it's the real deal u will tell a difference about 6 hours after the shot I did my first time.

Test kicks in 24 to 48hours later it's fully in your system honestly it can be a mind thing also but test is long acting so even when ur not at the guy ur muscles are growing it's not like a pre workout or anything it's the real deal u will tell a difference about 6 hours after the shot I did my first time.

Hot damn yea thats pretty quick..

So what kind of AI should i use..
Is that something i can buy over the counter or you gotta order line..

Again thanks for all the advice like i said I am completely green when it comes to this... Always wanted to run one just never had any guidance

U could but I'd stick woth test e or test c only cycle and get the 250 not 400 that's just test 400 look up a pct and an aI make sure u get some clomid and things like that for after your cycle

U could but I'd stick woth test e or test c only cycle and get the 250 not 400 that's just test 400 look up a pct and an aI make sure u get some clomid and things like that for after your cycle

O
Okay copy that.. Wouod it be too much to ask if you could lay that out for me man

An AI is what you take after your cycle is complete Clomid is an AI it's to keep you from having too much estrogen because sooner than later testosterone does end up turning into estrogen so the AI stops that and you have to buy it because it's a prescription so look for it on the website on the domestic side most the time it's sold out because a lot of people buy it but there's other types of AI you can get look on the message board about post Cycle Therapy or AI and that will help ya but the higher dose of test or anything like that you take the more ai u need that's y I said just start out either somthing slow and see how that goes into take 200mg a week of test for years which I'm prescribed but that's my base dose then when I want to cycle I take 400 test or deca or winny or hgh just anything for what I need during that cycle.

So one more question..

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 11572

And im sorry but this is not 17%bf

OP - I told you this yesterday man lol. You have to diet down first....period. No point in running any gear yet for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom