Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs

Yeah I remember their site being down with the 522 message before and it always came back up and I had no issues with previous orders. My current order as payment picked up but no email that it shipped yet. And it’s been 4 days so I’m kinda nervous.

Will post here when/if my order ships and gear arrives.still optimistic cause nothing but good experience with PSL so far

You should be good. When I ordered on the 10th, it shipped out on the 14th. Received on the 19th. Some in the past shipped out quicker, some longer but it's right in the same time frame pretty much.

Received email today that my order has shipped with a tracking number. Very confident in the guys at PSL, they haven’t let me down yet. They’re definitely not “gone for good”.

My international order from PSL arrived today. Everything looks gtg

Hey man, how was your product from PSL - from the Feb 2020 order?

Haven’t seen many reviews over the last month. They still good to go?

- - - Updated - - -

You should be good bro. I placed a international order last Friday and they got ahold of me this weekend. Even on ProtonMail

Hey man, how was the product?

Haven’t seen many PSL reviews over the last month. They still good to go?

Hey man, how was your product from PSL - from the Feb 2020 order?

Haven’t seen many reviews over the last month. They still good to go?

Too soon to do a real review, but everything seems good. I ordered Test E and Tren A. I’m a little over a week into a cycle with the test and am gonna save the tren for summer. I’ll have my serum testosterone checked in a few weeks. Always had elevated levels in the past with PSL.

Guys I'm freaking out. Idk what to believe. I've seen so much positive stuff about PSL on these forums, but I feel like I got scammed. 3 weeks into my Sustanon cycle and I feel absolutely nothing. I mean I know it takes some time to saturate, but I've done Sustanon with a different source before. Was using lower doses and even injecting less frequently and I felt that shit within a couple of weeks big time. I'm scared because I ordered from them again like right after I got this sustanon shipment.

Too soon to do a real review, but everything seems good. I ordered Test E and Tren A. I’m a little over a week into a cycle with the test and am gonna save the tren for summer. I’ll have my serum testosterone checked in a few weeks. Always had elevated levels in the past with PSL.

Alright sweet, cheers man. So would you say you’re confident it isn’t bunk gear?

Alright sweet, cheers man. So would you say you’re confident it isn’t bunk gear?
Yeah man I am confident it’s good. At this point that’s really just going off my positive past experiences with PSL, though. It’s really to soon in my cycle to tell anything.

TD from PSL. International took 9 days.

Ordered some HGH. Less than $120 per kit. I’ll be posting bloods soon IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

Guys I'm freaking out. Idk what to believe. I've seen so much positive stuff about PSL on these forums, but I feel like I got scammed. 3 weeks into my Sustanon cycle and I feel absolutely nothing. I mean I know it takes some time to saturate, but I've done Sustanon with a different source before. Was using lower doses and even injecting less frequently and I felt that shit within a couple of weeks big time. I'm scared because I ordered from them again like right after I got this sustanon shipment.

Three weeks bro ? It takes 3-4 weeks to reach full capacity. I would maybe give it another week or two.

Three weeks bro ? It takes 3-4 weeks to reach full capacity. I would maybe give it another week or two.

I cant belive with all this things - im use PSL gear right now 500mg TE E6D together with 300mg prima im in 3 weeks of cycle right now and gains is huge - soon im planing add stanzolol 50mg /day - i will post my progres to

Back
Top Bottom