Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs

So you placed an order and paid? Is their website down? Can’t you contact customer service via their website?

Tried but within a couple of days they won’t respond to proton mail heard gov put a block on this service will try new stealth service wait a few days see what happens

You should be good bro. I placed a international order last Friday and they got ahold of me this weekend. Even on ProtonMail

Puritysourcelabs.ru is a total scam! I was suspended for exposing them when they were sponsors.
They are selective scammers at best and straight up scam is what I think.
I got 2 orders of FAKE ass counterfeit gear from them.

I couldn't tell you about Purity source labs, they don't deliver to me in Canada but I thought I'd mention that I haven't had any issues with ProtonMail, it's been working fine for me right through this last week so that's not your problem. I do recall something about them telling people not to use Proton but I don't recall why.

Puritysourcelabs.ru is a total scam! I was suspended for exposing them when they were sponsors.
They are selective scammers at best and straight up scam is what I think.
I got 2 orders of FAKE ass counterfeit gear from them.

Did any mod ever get proof of this then or now. I remember the last thread you started didn’t provide any proof?

I’ve purchased gear from puritysourcelabs.ru 3 times now and always got good stuff. Their website does look down at the moment, but I’ve seen that happen before. I’m in process of doing an order now, already paid, will let you know if this one goes good like the other orders

Give it up folks...they are gone for good.

what do you mean? website is up, and I also just picked up a domestic pack from them today at the post office. from an order I made on monday feb 10th. Some test and some proviron. I do want to try domestic supply next order, but I wanted to use my psl voucher. They are not "gone for good" wth lol

You're right the 2nd time I tried it I got the 522 error message. Sometimes it loads site sometimes it's 522. But that has happened in the past as well, in a time when they were approved. Now some ppl that used to worship them now trash them lol. And they also just expanded what they sell. Also sarms now and domestic peptides. Sounds like a business that is expanding and not "gone for good" lol. I'm sure they have enough business to not care if they are approved on a forum or not.

Keep us updated. If they are gone, I'm just glad I got to use my voucher I had and received package today.

Keep us updated. If they are gone, I'm just glad I got to use my voucher I had and received package today.

Yeah I remember their site being down with the 522 message before and it always came back up and I had no issues with previous orders. My current order as payment picked up but no email that it shipped yet. And it’s been 4 days so I’m kinda nervous.

Will post here when/if my order ships and gear arrives.still optimistic cause nothing but good experience with PSL so far

Website is down for maintenance. I spoke with the rep yesterday. The gear is good for me.

Back
Top Bottom