Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puritysourcelabs PSL smashed vials

JHonathan

Registered
I ordered from PSL and their products just now got to me after a month. I ordered international and thought for sure it was seized.
After I got it I opened the package up and the vials were smashed. I blame them for not packing it right. Should have been more bubble wrap. How do I get a reship?

you need to contact them or a rep, which there are an abundance of on the forum. There was no need to post this unless you were not getting the proper help, which I cant see happening

I ordered from PSL and their products just now got to me after a month. I ordered international and thought for sure it was seized.
After I got it I opened the package up and the vials were smashed. I blame them for not packing it right. Should have been more bubble wrap. How do I get a reship?

We are sorry to hear about this instance, and we deeply apologize for any inconveniences that you may be experiencing.
Please bear in mind that we are not responsible for how the mail is handled, adding more supposed bubble wrap would not protect the items anymore.
Massive packages are thrown on top of one another, if you could bear witness on how the mail Carrier services handle their packages you would be very disappointed.
However, we do encourage our customers to work with us this way we can find an easy resolution for everyone.
Have you taken photos of the product and the packaging and sent it to the customer?
That would be my suggestion..

Keep in mind if there was any delay, or damage please consider the time of year that you place the order. The busiest time of year for mail carriers.

:: Please submit photos to customer service along with you order ID confirmation number::

Last edited:
As an employee of the biggest e commerce company, you don't want to see how your shit gets handled. Imagine food being prepped at a fast food joint.

As an employee of the biggest e commerce company, you don't want to see how your shit gets handled. Imagine food being prepped at a fast food joint.

I worked for Amazon for a few months a few years ago. End of the belt putting the boxes into the crates and onto the trucks. It's all about speed first then care lol

Post or Customs, in 95% of cases, smash vials because they don't care. PSL can't control performance of POST and/or Customs

I worked for Amazon for a few months a few years ago. End of the belt putting the boxes into the crates and onto the trucks. It's all about speed first then care lol

What you and Jabronie said is exactly the case, for myself personally I have not worked at any of these facilities but I do know first hand how bad they can be.
And a lot of it is because of the volume that is pushed down to the workers, the workers are left with little to no choice but to just press forward.. I had a buddy that worked for a major postal service and he showed me some pictures and this also included his delivery truck, his truck was loaded. He eventually quit and moved on to bigger and better things. He said the pressure was just too much. But I wouldn't know..

What you and Jabronie said is exactly the case, for myself personally I have not worked at any of these facilities but I do know first hand how bad they can be.
And a lot of it is because of the volume that is pushed down to the workers, the workers are left with little to no choice but to just press forward.. I had a buddy that worked for a major postal service and he showed me some pictures and this also included his delivery truck, his truck was loaded. He eventually quit and moved on to bigger and better things. He said the pressure was just too much. But I wouldn't know..
I've been in the business since 2005 and did multiple positions. Our hub was built in the 70's, so the hub itself has trouble with the volume. People will use your package as a step stool, or even step on it vs moving it out of the way.
And all the post offices I work with in my county, all have a poor attitudes.

So to those,
once it leaves PSL, your package is in the care of the carrier. PSL can't control what or how a company operates. For the past 5years and over 10k spent, we had no issues. Everything packed nice and tight.

I've been in the business since 2005 and did multiple positions. Our hub was built in the 70's, so the hub itself has trouble with the volume. People will use your package as a step stool, or even step on it vs moving it out of the way.
And all the post offices I work with in my county, all have a poor attitudes.

So to those,
once it leaves PSL, your package is in the care of the carrier. PSL can't control what or how a company operates. For the past 5years and over 10k spent, we had no issues. Everything packed nice and tight.

It was kinda perverse for me. I had to get up at 4am, be on the road at 5am and on site at 6am for a 7am start. I'd then do a 10 hour shift, sit around for transport for an hour then get back indoors for 8pm (earlier as the crew shrunk and we got dropped off). I was kinda lucky in that I only had to do the weekends only. Yet my mind set was such that I wanted to be a high performer. So much so that as the team was reduced (starting at around 30 people) I was one of the last 3 left. Indeed on my last day the transport was removed (no longer viable with just 1-2 on board) so Amazon tried to find me a lift in. Heck I even made a mention of it on my CV for other jobs

Back
Top Bottom