Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs.ru

Sackman9975

Registered
The week is ending better than it started. I was planing to start my cycle soon. (This coming Monday) then found out bad news on my source. Bro has the COVID-19. That’s a no go for at least 2weeks. I’ve been here spectating on Evo for years. Has helped me a lot in the past. I decided to register and hit up PSL. Hearing only great things about these guys from all of you boosted my confidence. Can’t wait to review and submit that 5outta5! I paid WU 3 days ago. Now I’m waiting on my confirmation. Excited as **** , waiting to get this tracking #. It good to finally be on the posting side. Should’ve done it sooner!

You should expect an update shortly on your tracking..

I haven’t received a payment confirmation when that goes through that tracking number should come shortly after!
Thanks vision

I ordered on the 19th and my Status is payment picked up. On my 2 past orders , it has actually been shipped before the status changes to show that. The orders I have placed since covid 19 have pretty much been 7-8 days from order to my door. Remember that this is a holiday weekend too so that will probably slow it down a bit.

Yo I appreciate the responses guys. I’m currently stuck in NY for work anyways. I’ll be logging once I get home and receive

Yo I appreciate the responses guys. I’m currently stuck in NY for work anyways. I’ll be logging once I get home and receive

the grind will always be here for you, priorities are number one take care of work, and if you have a family take care of them first brother.. everyone is waiting for you when you're ready my dude..
try to be as honest and unbiased as possible, give as much feedback as you can if you like or do not like something.. give the readers the best perspective they can from your experience :)

The week is ending better than it started. I was planing to start my cycle soon. (This coming Monday) then found out bad news on my source. Bro has the COVID-19. That’s a no go for at least 2weeks. I’ve been here spectating on Evo for years. Has helped me a lot in the past. I decided to register and hit up PSL. Hearing only great things about these guys from all of you boosted my confidence. Can’t wait to review and submit that 5outta5! I paid WU 3 days ago. Now I’m waiting on my confirmation. Excited as **** , waiting to get this tracking #. It good to finally be on the posting side. Should’ve done it sooner!

You won’t be disappointed man. Check out my log bro. I have been using nothing but PSL and EP gear for my contest prep and offseason bulk!

Update. Payment has been received. Your word is all you have. I’m blatantly honest, 9/10 that’s what my wife and I argue about lol. And I’m certain it will be my number one go to from now on, everyone speaks very highly on psl. Thanks for the prompt replies Vision, you’re one hell of a Rep. Keep it up!

Update. Payment has been received. Your word is all you have. I’m blatantly honest, 9/10 that’s what my wife and I argue about lol. And I’m certain it will be my number one go to from now on, everyone speaks very highly on psl. Thanks for the prompt replies Vision, you’re one hell of a Rep. Keep it up!
Thank you for the extremely kind word, I will pass this along to the rest of the team so they can see how happy you are with how the network was able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.:cool:

bro Psl is golden...great company....you lucky we keep the most trusted sources on evo...approved!

Back
Top Bottom